Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zero drops! Anyone have the same problem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
For the past week or so, my wizards will randomly receive NO drops, not from bosses, mobs, plants, or just reagent farming. When I switch wizards, it carries over to the next. Sometimes I close out of the game entirely and it might reset. I've gone for over 1/2 an hour without receiving anything except experience points.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
rebelsc61 wrote:
For the past week or so, my wizards will randomly receive NO drops, not from bosses, mobs, plants, or just reagent farming. When I switch wizards, it carries over to the next. Sometimes I close out of the game entirely and it might reset. I've gone for over 1/2 an hour without receiving anything except experience points.

Hey there~ is your backpack full? If it is, any rewards you receive will automatically go to your bank... so check there, too.

That said, this sounds like a bug I've experienced in the past. My backpack wasn't full, and no rewards appeared on the side of my screen... yet there would be items in my inventory when I checked. So I was getting drops, but the game wasn't telling me so, and it happened on ALL of my wizards. Logging out and back in fixed it for me~ the next time this happens, try that... but be prepared to contact Support if it doesn't work.

Good luck!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness