Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yuletide Cheer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I have been a player of Wizard since it came out of Beta many years ago and I still find myself disappointed by the lack of Holiday activity and decorations for the players. You have the same decorations in the Commons that you had when I started playing. How about you upgrade a little bit.....bigger bows and wreaths, a little snow, more Christmas trees scattered around the areas of Wizard City. At Halloween you have all the little games that the younger new players can enjoy....catching the different ghosts and such as that. Why not at Christmas time have some Holiday Elves running around or the Snow Angels or both to catch and win prizes. You have the 3 different dungeons in Ravenwood during Halloween, why not have a few Gingerbread House dungeons scattered around for the different levels. You have a fantastic opportunity to bring in many new players during this time of year....give them a lot of free stuff in the free areas to do, get them excited about the game so they ask for a membership for Christmas. They will buy crowns also....it's a win, win situation if you just promote it more effectively . I see you do have an new dungeon to play in for Christmas but it requires keys to move up to the different levels....thats great if you have keys or know where to go play to win one. What if you dont know ? You have a lot of frustrated players that want to fight but dont know how to get the key or where to go get it or even if they are high enough level to even be allowed to get one. See what I mean.....make it a little more easier for the players to play at Holiday Time and they will Stay ! And you will make money at the same time !!! But this is just my opinion yall ! Merry Christmas !

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I always want more holiday 'stuff' because I love holidays.

I love the Christmas things so far but then I am new. I love the Santa suit and sleigh and a certain wizard loves to roam around the common lanes in that costume and sleigh, saying HoHoHo. Lol (Wizard keeps moving in case anyone gets too annoyed.)

A reindeer pet would be great...baby reindeer I guess since it's small. I won the moose yesterday. It kind of resembles a reindeer if you squint so I pretend it is.

I dunno if Rudolph is copyright but they could name him Randy or something

I love the elves...I love the concepts you had in your post. Games are always nice and - after all, the Rudolph song mentions reindeer games

Sugar plums are in The Nutcracker ballet, we have the Nutcracker maybe a mouse king and sugar plums. Maybe the angelic looking sprite pets could be redone a bit as ballerinas or sugar plum fairies, who knows.

Maybe a swirling mount could be 'dancing sugar plums.'

Giant gum drops decorations.

And I'd love it if celebrations began Dec. 1.

I understand there are always members of any online community who don't like Christmas though and I'm pleased that in this community the nay sayers are - well I haven't seen any yet.

I used to play another game but every year the storyline for their characters went something like "there is no such thing as Christmas" and made a lot of bad remarks about the associated religion. I stopped playing.

It's nice in this community so far.