Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your wizards and your/their personality.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
I am a person who likes to immerse themselves in every game that they're playing. However, i found myself investing the most ideas in wizard101. As such i came up with some background for my two main wizards. I'm curious if other people have the same habbit as me, and in case they do, which school of magic do you guys and gals associate the most with? Below are my background stories.

Logan StormWeaver-- Primadonna is all i can say about this guy. He is always the first to go headstrong wherever there's glory to be had. His sole purpose is to achieve greatness. His day is not complete if people don't compliment his power or achievements. The worst part is that he can destroy everything with the flick of a hand, which further powers his vanity. However, he doesn't make the right decisions most of the times and he is prone to dwelve into despair and sadness when things don't go his way, an d he has a bit of a nihilistic approach to things (he is VERY dramatic and prone to feeling intense negative emotions, his mood is very...Stormy). Mood swings and flamboyance with a touch of craziness are but a few of the traits that make him unique. He enjoys phoyography, writing prose and poetry, singing, editing and pretty much everything that'll make him be adored.

Kane JadeHeart-- Peaceful, tender and sweet. He is Swiss and has a german accent (not present at all times though). He tries to avoid conflict as much as possible as he thinks there's always a way to work around it. He also sees good in everyone and everything and thinks everyone can change for the better (which is also a drawback.) He is a motherly figure amongst his friends and adventuring group (even though he is a guy). He LOVES music and believes in music therapy, as it can ease your spirit. He is a huge Marina and the diamonds fan. His goal is to make everywhere he goes a better place. He is the most lethal of my wizards as he is hard to anger, but when you upset him he will loathe everything you stand for and will try to make sure that you won't plague the land again with your ill presence. I like to think these moments happen more often in the morganthe arc.

I also have a sorcerer, but i'm running out of space on here, so this is it for now. Looking forward to your opinions, peeps!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Well that was nice but I don't like coming up with backgrounds cause I hate being judged but that as good.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'm a middle-age person who's always looking for an adventure; worlds and dungeons to explore. I like helping other players in battle when needed but does not like to be called bro or dude or do battles for those who wants to slack. I have a name and only responds to that name. I believe in team work; sharing traps, feint's and attacks. My favorite wizards to play are storm, fire and life who's personality is the same as mine.You give them a sword, spells and a quest and they'll be happy but does not like to be taking for granted for the school they have specially my life wizard. He will heal you if you need it but only if you help fight. He's not going to waste his pips on someone who stands there doing nothing when others need healing as well

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
I do the same thing hence why i have 2 wizards who are very different!

Alura Dreamshade (lvl 31/ mains sides ) she is a young, kind wizard. When her friends are in need she will come to their aid in the blink of an eye. Her home is lavishly decorated and always open as she loves to throw the occasional party with her friends and of course her friends friends. Alura loves collecting pets and having them run around as she is very much an animal lover. Quite studious, she has never been bothered by professor Drakes off-putting personality and actually finds it quite charming in a way. Poetry, music, and art are all she wants to do with her life,s he hopes once she graduates she can put her talents to use in order to create children's novels. The pet she loves most is a Winged Nightmare she takes everywhere named Midnight.

Garrett Hexdust (lvl 6/mains sides ) a quiet boy who keeps to himself, he isn't often seen with friends and his home is just the standard dorm with the essentials. Alhough it takes him a while to open up to others he is quit witty and funny once he trust you. He finds his choice of schools ironic and has often thought of changing them but hasn't bothered as he feels he has done too much already and starting over would be both tedious and time consuming. He would prefer you didn't ask him for help and just leave him alone but he will jump in if absolutely, positively needed. He has a pet Ivory Shenlong Dragon named Lord chance whom currently is the only friend he has. He hopes to one day climb out of his shell and make actual friends but for now, his pet is enough.