Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Transaction was not Successful.. bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hey there,

It is known that if you try to buy something that is rare like blood moss and you aren't quick enough, you will get an error message saying "transaction is not successful'. You have to exit out of the window entirely to be able to purchase anything else, or try again for that item.

However, my current character seems to have this error on every robe I attempt to purchase, even the ones listed as have 100 in quantity. I have tried everything, from rebooting the game to switching servers, and nothing seems to help. I have tried going directly to robes upon opening the bazaar window, as well as allowing the window to load completely. Nothing seems to work.

My character is a level 22 female balance wizard, and my current robe of choice is Krokopatra's Garment's. I tried to purchase it this morning when there were 84 of them, and tonight when there are 100 in stock. I also attempted to buy other robes and they were not successful either.

Is this a known issue, and is there a workaround or bugfix coming soon?

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
My backpack wasn't full. I had to sell off items to be able to afford the robes, and I was able to purchase a wand a nd a deck, just not a robe.

Developer
The issue where you have to close the shop after you get Transaction not Successful is being addressed. I'm not sure why you might be getting any error on every robe you try to buy. Switching servers will not affect anything. Is this still happening?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I think I may have figured this out somewhat. I was able to purchase the robe this afternoon.

Yesterday I was unable to pay for the base amount of the robe(7540ish), I only had the gold to buy it after I had dyed it the tan color(2475ish). After questing further today I was able to purchase it, in the tan color. I had the amount needed for the base as well (but I'm cheap!).The other robes I attempted to purchase last night had to have their prices reduced by changing colors as well.

Could the issue be based on the amount of gold needed to purchase the base color? I hope this helps others who may be experiencing the same thing.

What is the proper channel for reporting bugs in wizard101? Is there an email address or an ingame function?

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I too am having this problem. Unfortunatley i don't have the gold needed to buy a particular robe in dark green with dark green trim, but do have enough to buy it in light green and tan (my favorite color combo!). The robe in question is listed as being 100 in quantity so I know they're not out of stock. I'll attempt to rase the 3700 gold to buy it, bit it's really annoying that I can't just yet :(

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
This is definitely a bug. I am experiencing a very similar issue. Here is the situation:

- I have enough gold to buy only the brown/brown dyed item
- Backpack is not full
- The item is showing 7 in stock.
- When I select the item, change the color and click "buy", I get the message "Your transaction was not successful." If I click "buy" again on that item after this, nothing happens.
- If I exit the Bazaar and go back in, selecte the item, and change to the color desired, I will get the "Your transaction was not successful." message again.

Please fix.

Callisandria2 wrote:
I think I may have figured this out somewhat. I was able to purchase the robe this afternoon.

Yesterday I was unable to pay for the base amount of the robe(7540ish), I only had the gold to buy it after I had dyed it the tan color(2475ish). After questing further today I was able to purchase it, in the tan color. I had the amount needed for the base as well (but I'm cheap!).The other robes I attempted to purchase last night had to have their prices reduced by changing colors as well.

Could the issue be based on the amount of gold needed to purchase the base color? I hope this helps others who may be experiencing the same thing.

What is the proper channel for reporting bugs in wizard101? Is there an email address or an ingame function?

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I've noticed better success when purchasing late at night when less people are at the bazzar hope this helps a little