Okay so here are my top ten personal favorites things to do in Wizard101. Some of these might be a little weird, so.... 1. Saving the spiral. Duh . 2. Rearranging my deck. 3. Leveling up 4. Doing stuff with my pets. 5. Going to the Bazaar to sell stuff. 6. Standing in the middle of the commons or Ravenwood saying, "Hi, everybody!" and telling them that they're mean if they don't respond. 7. Spinning around in circles on my dragon mount. 8. Going to Mooshu. 9. Practice PVP. 10. Staring at Bartleby. Okay so those are the things I do when I get on Wizard101. I'd really like to hear what everyone else likes to do when they are playing the game. Please answer because I want this to be one of the hottest topics.
1. 100 health -> attack -> full health. is , is 2. "Wow, that boss didn't block my crit!" Wait, this was about what I like to do and not about the things I like that happen? Whatever. 3. Soloing dungeons with ease without the help I asked for. Can't think of more right now, I'm going swimming. Might edit in more if I think of some.
1) Myth School. I have managed to solo everything in main storyline with my myth. I learned about the game and have fun the most from playing myth even though he is not my first wizard. My myth is a super killing machine and my most awesome achievement in the game.
2) Cheating Bosses (main storyline & optional). These type of bosses always get me on my toes. Sometimes I like to go back to a previous world and verse them just for fun. My fave cheating boss is Tymen Whiteflame. I enjoy strategizing the different ways I can solo him. His Mana Burn makes it fun and worthwhile.
3) Piranha Hunter Pet. This is my fave pet to hatch from. I can mix & match different combinations just as long I have gold and an available crafting timer to hatch. This pet also allows me to hatch by myself (because it always has the talents I want) so I don't have to rely on others and be disappointed.
4) Tartarus. Ironically, farming in Tartarus is the only I thing I do with my brothers who also play. Tartarus is great when I don't have long hours to play so I can just ask my bros knowing they would say yes. Same thing with some of my friends knowing they are serious and dedicated to the game.
5) Gifting Friends. I enjoy gifting other players. I met some of my closest friends because they were asking people to gift them in the commons. A balance friend ended up gifting back when we met. Now we gift each other for the holidays. An ice friend (who was low level when I gifted him) ended up getting membership and is now exalted and knows more about the game than I do. The list goes on and on!
6) Spending Crowns @ Crown Shop. I love the variety of items the crown shop offers. Some of the other games I have played lack the variety of items in the item mall. I like spoiling my wizards. My guiltiest pleasure in the game is buying crowns.
7) Difficulty level of the 2nd arc. For a causal game the difficulty level is perfect for me.
1. harvesting my plants. 2. training my pets. 3. post replies on the message board. 4. defeating mobs 5. doing pvp. 6. check on my friends list to see who is online. 7. doing quests 8. dancing in the middle of the commons 9. run around the commons to show off my mount. 10. go play some games in other wizards houses.
1. Going to team-up and getting a match right away. 2. Awesome friends 3. Reading the message boards. I love seeing all the funny responses. 4. Drawing fan art. Seriously, the amount I've drawn is unreal. It's enough to have helped me improve quite a bit. 5. Logging in to find that you've been gifted by a friend. 6. Soloing a cheating boss fight. 7. Finishing a world. 8. Getting a new level-related badge. 9. Thinking up a story for W101. 10. Helping others.