Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst Fears For lvl 78 Spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
my fear is that life will have ANOTHER healing spell, not a multi-hit or attack

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
My worst fear is that life, again, is getting anthor one person spell. All we have for all atacks is our forset lord! also im worried that we get a low atack again. i want a all atacker with atacking like the fire elf. if poressor Greyrose can just do that, i would be glad! Alexandraa rose pettal Lvl 70

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
my greatest fear is that life will get another healing spell
i had a life wizard but it was so frusterating i gave up and started a fire wizard

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Here are my fears:
Will fire still be able to fizzle easily?
Will ice have a big attack or attack over time?
Will storm continue to grow weaker?
Will balance have a spell considerably weaker than the other schools?
Will life have healing or attack?
Will myth continue to become invincible in pvp?
Will death be (for once) attack over time?

Jazz icebringer

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
For the Level 78 Death Spell to be just as horrible as the Level 68 one!

A 25- Infection doesn't do any better. You can fetch a 50- Infection for Any Levels from Moris the Tree in Nightside. :/

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I'm scared fire might get an even worse animation than rain of fire :0 ahhh

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Ok i'll tell you my opinion on the spells each school should get next.

Fire- Single hit, living creature!, that does a single hit attack
Ice- An all enemy hit, i know it's fearful, damage shouldn't go over ice's standards
Storm- Single hit and a powerful one-the new threat in any battle hehehe
Myth- all enemy!, and for the fun of it lets have an all enemy double hit! hehehe
Life- A heal spell!, no! just kidding, an all enemy hit spell!
Death- All enemy drain or solid attack
Balance- Crazy idea time! have it do fire, ice, storm, myth, life, and death damage! or an all enemy attack thats good too hehehe

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
what is with all the gripe can you just be happy with what they do at least they didn't cast the game aside while working on another project....they are still making new contant...and all you guys do is Gripe on the new contant

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
Well i read all your fears, here are mine:
1. Death WONT get an aoe. i have to pull the weight in a battle with some of my death friends. they are fantastic players, but they can only go one target at a time. (except crow which does little)
2 Myth will get an other spell that they never use> i cant ever remember seeing a myth wizard casting the lizard ( i cant even remember its name )
3. Fire will get another A.O.E. i like dragon and rain of fire, but they need some solid damage (at least i think)
4 Balance- I gotta admit chimera is cool and very useful in pvp. but the only boss i can remember finding it most useful on is luska (and the zebra king in zamunda). So i would like a spell that is single attack (Ra and power cover AOE) and balance damage (all six school damage is more 88 lol) plus a new charm effect or buff.
Thanks for reading
-Michael Dragonrider 70 Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
AstroStorm wrote:

Ice- An all enemy hit, i know it's fearful, damage shouldn't go over ice's standards
Myth- all enemy!, and for the fun of it lets have an all enemy double hit! hehehe
Balance- Crazy idea time! have it do fire, ice, storm, myth, life, and death damage! or an all enemy attack thats good too hehehe

Great point on myth! :D It has been a bit long since we have gotten another AoE spell, I am a magus and rely on Humongofrog for AoE and I am not really too excited for earthquake. Myth needs another shield breaker too, so I feel that the AoE double attack is good, but maybe it should not do too much damage, or else we would be overpowered. :?

David ShadowWalker, Magus Myth level 35

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
mkt3 wrote:
gazflash wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
this sounds like a soap opera with all these questions your asking, anyways i fear that there will be an upgraded old spell like Dr. von's monster is an upgraded wraith.
. I agree the newer spells have more or less coped the older spells me being a death wizard I am not happy with what spells they have made for death they are weaker and they are no match for any other spell they don't do anough damage and Evan though that it will heal a bit it's not anough at all pls fix this prob. :(

How is dr. vons monster a updated wraith? Hello! - 25% infection. ( no one complains aboout vampire, upraged ghoul, wraith, upgraded vampire, there is no problem with that. )

Actually, I agree with what gazflash is riding on. Of course being death and all, you're probably going to get that "unique to your school" spell like death's drain spells a few times. We get that. Problem is, after getting so many of the spells, you sort of want something new, something different. See how fire got the efreet spell which isn't DoT, and puts a weakness? The non DoT wasn't very "oh, well that wasn't expected", but the weakness effect was that icing on the boring cake. Also, see how Life wizards got Forest Lord? I'm sure most life wizards can agree that they've been getting a little thinned out with all of these healing spells, so giving life wizards an attack spell after quite a while AND making it an AoE was really cool. The -25 infection was SORT of the icing on the cake, but to me it was nothing fancy. I think death could of settled for something a little more different.

Justin Titanwraith, Level 70 Pyromancer

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
jennyajtim wrote:
mkt3 wrote:
gazflash wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
this sounds like a soap opera with all these questions your asking, anyways i fear that there will be an upgraded old spell like Dr. von's monster is an upgraded wraith.
. I agree the newer spells have more or less coped the older spells me being a death wizard I am not happy with what spells they have made for death they are weaker and they are no match for any other spell they don't do anough damage and Evan though that it will heal a bit it's not anough at all pls fix this prob. :(

How is dr. vons monster a updated wraith? Hello! - 25% infection. ( no one complains aboout vampire, upraged ghoul, wraith, upgraded vampire, there is no problem with that. )

Actually, I agree with what gazflash is riding on. Of course being death and all, you're probably going to get that "unique to your school" spell like death's drain spells a few times. We get that. Problem is, after getting so many of the spells, you sort of want something new, something different. See how fire got the efreet spell which isn't DoT, and puts a weakness? The non DoT wasn't very "oh, well that wasn't expected", but the weakness effect was that icing on the boring cake. Also, see how Life wizards got Forest Lord? I'm sure most life wizards can agree that they've been getting a little thinned out with all of these healing spells, so giving life wizards an attack spell after quite a while AND making it an AoE was really cool. The -25 infection was SORT of the icing on the cake, but to me it was nothing fancy. I think death could of settled for something a little more different.

Justin Titanwraith, Level 70 Pyromancer

Just to go along with efreet, dr. von's monster should have had like a -90% healing or something, idk.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
caleb6622 wrote:
my fear is that electric will get even more powerful spells

I had no idea we had a new electric school, do oyu mean the storm school by any chance? Anyways what power do you mean attacks or effects? In damage storm is decreasing, in effect they're increasing.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
1155881 wrote:
My worst fear is that life, again, is getting anthor one person spell. All we have for all atacks is our forset lord! also im worried that we get a low atack again. i want a all atacker with atacking like the fire elf. if poressor Greyrose can just do that, i would be glad! Alexandraa rose pettal Lvl 70

you think this is bad. all myth has for aoe spells are frog and earthquake. myth desperately needs a new and better aoe.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
david253804 wrote:
AstroStorm wrote:

Great point on myth! :D It has been a bit long since we have gotten another AoE spell, I am a magus and rely on Humongofrog for AoE and I am not really too excited for earthquake. Myth needs another shield breaker too, so I feel that the AoE double attack is good, but maybe it should not do too much damage, or else we would be overpowered. :?

i agree with you. i'm a level 64 myth and we need a new aoe. earthquake is terrible and frog is getting old.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
123987456 wrote:
david253804 wrote:
AstroStorm wrote:

i agree with you. i'm a level 64 myth and we need a new aoe. earthquake is terrible and frog is getting old.

Let me see now earthquake is meant for pvp, and frog is weak for the new worlds now, plus they're both almost 5 years old! We definitely need a new myth AOE ASAP!