Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst and best level 88 spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Alright so what is everyone's favorite level 88 spell and what level 88 spell do you think is underpowered and needs to be changed or is simply bad.

I would have to say my favorites are: lord of winter because of the sound effects during the up close of it's face make it all sinister. I also like storm owl because of it's cry and last but not least spinysaur, the opening animation is very good and it simply shows life's strength (although gnomes! did that too). also I take it to offense when people say life's and death's level 88 spells are to close and are the same thing. Now I will agree on the attacking part as they both shoot spines at their opponent(although the spinysaur are more visible and are much wider.), however the spinysaur is clearly better than the avenging fossil in animation.

David willow breeze, level 68

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I like Celestial Calendar and I don't like Sun Serpent.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
I think that Lord of Winter is overpowered, and it should have less damage. Also, I think Sabretooth is underpowered, maybe a 15% Curse on all enemies would be more appropriate for a balance spell.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I celestial calendar and sun serpent . Sabertooth doesn't really appeal to me ...