Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worlds in the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Which world did you fall in love with? For me it would be Zafaria. Feel free to answer!

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Marleybone. I loved the feel of running along rooftops and fighting crime. Sort of like a magical Batman

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Wow this is a ha4rd question... um
Ithink it would be a tie between
Marleybone and Avalon.
I loved the theme of both.

Valkoor GoldSong
Exalted Conjurer

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
A No Brainer! AVALON I love everything Medieval England!

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 100
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 23
Scarlet FireEyes Level 8

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I really liked wizard city! Everything I did there seemed new and exciting compared to the other worlds. Pet training, pvp, fighting, gear, houses, etc. Each quest took you on a little adventure!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Balancingact2425 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Which world did you fall in love with? For me it would be Zafaria. Feel free to answer!
I love Mooshu. I love the calm, relaxing feel of it, and the quests are easy, and the story line is really good.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Maybe Mooshu? I don't know, I'm only on Mooshu so far. I mean, I am kind of a Japanaholic, and COWS. COWS. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWSSSSSS

Laura DreamGiver, Lv. 41 Master Theurgist

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Avalon. Avalon was far and away my favorite world. The storyline was absolutely brilliant, the NPCs were funny, the crafting items were the best compared to level we've ever had, and the bosses were, with the exception of the Jabberwock, of reasonable difficulty for the level. Though I hated the Jabberwock fight, I loved the shoutout to Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky. All in all a truly amazing world.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
If I had to choose one it would be Avalon, but Wizard City is a close second.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I would have to say Zafaria. I loved the music, and all of the different places.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
My favorite world is probably... Dragonspyre, because it's beautiful, in a dark way. Or Mooshu because I love Japan. Or Krokotopia because Egypt is the coolest. Or Wysteria because it's lovely there. Or Marleybone because Britain is the best. Grizzleheim is pretty. I love that Celestia is underwater. And the orange and browns of Zafaria are actually quite gorgeous. Wizard City is bustling and popular. I really love all the worlds. I guess, no favorite... Sorry to waste your time.