Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worlds In Order

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2013
Okay so I've been playing for 3 years now and I'm still so confused how are the worlds in chronological order? I know its
Wizard City
Krokatopia
MarleyBone
I don't know the rest
Help

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, Khrysalis.

The side worlds are Grizzleheim and Wysteria.

Explorer
May 19, 2014
Frankie4511 on May 25, 2015 wrote:
Okay so I've been playing for 3 years now and I'm still so confused how are the worlds in chronological order? I know its
Wizard City
Krokatopia
MarleyBone
I don't know the rest
Help
Hmm.

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon (<3)
Azteca
Khrysalis

and optional worlds: Grizzleheim and Wysteria

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
The order most people do:
Wizard City
Krok
Marleybone
(Wysteria) But most people skip it
Mooshu
Grizzleheim
Dragonspyre
Wintertusk
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca
Khrysalis

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Frankie4511 on May 25, 2015 wrote:
Wizard City
Krokatopia
MarleyBone
I don't know the rest
Help
Others have already answered your question but in reference to Grizzleheim and Wysteria... although they are "side" worlds and don't figure into the main story line, note that there are certain quests in Grizzleheim that must be completed in order to gain additional spell and pet quests. And, Zeke is also in both worlds offering Training Point quests like he does in all of the other worlds.
Also, if you're a "badge hound" (like me) there are numerous badges awarded by completing these worlds. And if you enjoy fishing, there are fish in Grizzleheim that you won't find anywhere else in the Spiral.