Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

worlds, falmea might wanna read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
heres my opinions about the worlds, you can post you think too, tell us how you thought about them, heres my opinion, worlds: longest to shortest

1.krok, 15 levels, level 12 to level 27
2.wizard city. 12 levels, level 1 to level 12
3.mushu, 9 levels, level 31 to level 40
4. marleybone, 4 levels, level 27 to level 31

I just unlocked ds! tower archives

heres how i like the worlds, favourite to least favourite

1. dragonspyre, dragons are cool, i am fire, so i guess its kinda a rule to like dragons, and its in ruins, yeah, cool
2.marleybone, well i really like british stuff, and belive it or not, it is the hardest world, not dragonspyre .( because of kensington )
3.krok, most people say its boring, but i quite liked it, with all the codes and stuff. fun fun fun
4. wiz city. yeah well it is where i have my classes, oh btw, prof.falmea,prince max my heckhound ate my homework, finding the mushu books
5. mushu. well lots of people like it but i have to say i did not relly enjoy it, apart from jade oni, fun fun fun

Matthew frogthron, level 40 master pyromancer, and yes prof. falmea i will get a new homework sheet, i have the last two books to find

Administrator
Thanks for your opinions on the worlds, Matthew!

Since you have been such a dedicated student, I will overlook Max's appetite this once, just see to it that finish the assignment in question as soon as possible **grin**. Keep up the great work in your studies!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea