Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

worlds battle rate

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
hi sorry if the title is misleading but this post is to put in what worlds is it easier/harder to dodge being pulled into battles as it can be so annoying! :x :x
(in my opinion easy-celestia hard-marleybone)

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
In m opinion, the absolute worst place is Marleybone. No matter how close I try to stick to bridges, all the 'hang ups' and my attempts to get around simply gets me sucked into needless fights.

There are 'death zones' in other worlds, in which players have to wait for 'traffic breaks' to pass by, but I find that tolerable compared to navigating over Marleybone's rooftops.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I have to agree about Marleybone being the worst for navigating. By far, for all my wizards, it is the hardest. Ample usage of the portal stones is a great help!

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:

In m opinion, the absolute worst place is Marleybone. No matter how close I try to stick to bridges, all the 'hang ups' and my attempts to get around simply gets me sucked into needless fights.

Yes, I agree, Marleybone is the absolute worst.
I may be wrong, but I think KI actually got a good amount of complaints about traversing this world. If I remember correctly, when I first started this game in 2010, you couldn't even go over a tin can on the ground, without your mount coming to a screeching halt.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
loki1201 wrote:
Shiningfantasia wrote:

Yes, I agree, Marleybone is the absolute worst.
I may be wrong, but I think KI actually got a good amount of complaints about traversing this world. If I remember correctly, when I first started this game in 2010, you couldn't even go over a tin can on the ground, without your mount coming to a screeching halt.

Marleybone is the worst, but Mooshu is pretty bad, too- it's like you can't go anywhere without one of those water-spirit/ninja-pig things dragging you into combat... They always seem to get you, even if you're 50,000 feet away.

A few worlds later, it's like: "welcome to Dragonspyre- we have sidewalks!" What a concept. LOL.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
My Top 3

1. Marleybone
Woot, Marleybone has won the most Obnoxious Streets Award! Whenever i step in the Streets no matter what, i get PULLED in Battle!
*Claps*

2. Mooshu!

Mobs walking on Grass! Don't even make me mention those Horrid err... Streets in Shirataki Temple and Cave of Solitude!

3. Krokotopia
You have to go by the Lines on the Wall just to not get pulled, is it EVER annoying!

Calamity Ogreblossom Level 54 Theurgist

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Marleybone is the worst although after a while I did get better at it but still makes the world run very long having to wait a lot.

Cave of Solitude is a pain but rest of world is ok, Dragon Sprye I can actually cross streets there because the monsters are spread out a bit.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I found kensington and cave of solitude the most annoying for navigating personally.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Marleybone is the worst, but you can virtually stop being pulled into unnecessary battles by slowing down and watching how the mobs move, along with staying close to the edge. I rarely get pulled in anymore.

Easiest? After Wizard City :) I think Dragonsypre is fairly easy to navigate.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
i do edmit that celestia can be hard i mean eel cave is hardly much of a quest in rewards but its much more for me a storm wizard since the eels there are storm i really cant win the battles so i had to keep marking and recalling

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
something is wrong if you can't navigate in marlybone i admit certain places are a bit tight, but for me i'd say grizzlehielm, and certain places in celestia and zafaira i mean there are no side area's in these worlds -_-