Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wood Piler Badge?????

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Ok I was on a site that listed the badges And i seen One I didnt have yet the Wood Piler badge. You have to defeat golem tower 50 times in a row. Well Thats what I did and guess what?! No badge :( :( :( :-( I think this list may be wrong I dont know. Is this a real badge can someone please help me out here it is very very frustrating to have beatin this thing 50 times in a row and have nothing happen.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
norr4687 wrote:
Ok I was on a site that listed the badges And i seen One I didnt have yet the Wood Piler badge. You have to defeat golem tower 50 times in a row. Well Thats what I did and guess what?! No badge :( :( :( :-( I think this list may be wrong I dont know. Is this a real badge can someone please help me out here it is very very frustrating to have beatin this thing 50 times in a row and have nothing happen.

i dont think thats a real badge

for list of badges go to wizard101 central they have all badges listed somewhere

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Yeah someone just redid the badge guide in wizard101central so it's up to date and there wasn't anything like that there.