Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards Watchtower Release Date?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Does anyone know when the Wizards Watchtower and the Sunken Palace are being released? I just got 200,000 gold and I'm planning to attack the Wizards Watchtower, but the only place I saw it was on the test.. I expected it to be released with Wysteria, but apparently not. I hope they come out in the next week or so because over night my backpack gets full, and theres only so many things I can do with my items that I can not sell, and no. I dont wanna trash anything.

Thanks!!!

Historian
May 01, 2010
x3Katie wrote:
Does anyone know when the Wizards Watchtower and the Sunken Palace are being released? I just got 200,000 gold and I'm planning to attack the Wizards Watchtower, but the only place I saw it was on the test.. I expected it to be released with Wysteria, but apparently not. I hope they come out in the next week or so because over night my backpack gets full, and theres only so many things I can do with my items that I can not sell, and no. I dont wanna trash anything.

Thanks!!!

i thought they were going to relese it at the end of house-a-palooza, but i guess i was wrong, and i remember seeing prof. Greyrose have a post that they were going to relese soon. btw, if you start to run out of room, this is what you can do
create a new wizard that you are fine with deleting. put all the items you want i the shared bank, then switch them over to your bank on the new wizard (make sure you transfer all of the items back over to your main before you delete it, or all of the clothes and stuff will get deleted too.)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Many of the Crowns mounts can now be bought for gold. You could stock up on those.