Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Prepaid Cards Available at Walmart.com

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
Anyone know what happen to the availability of Prepaid cards in Canada? They are no longer being carried by Walmart, Best Buy, 7/11, ToysRUs or Shoppers Drug Mart. I checked with EB games, Cdn version of GameStop they said they show nothing in their computer for such a thing.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Are they available at Walmart.ca? I've looked and can't find them anywhere.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2015
I am having trouble downloading the Test Realm. I have an active membership and i bought $25 worth of crowns last week but it still says I can't download it. This is what it tells me "504 Gateway Timeout" I just wanna be able to use test realm can someone explain why I can't download it?

Thank you,

Esmee Caster

Survivor
Aug 02, 2017
hothead120910 on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
when will the new gauntlet be available on the Walmart website? Because the Walmart in my town doesn't sell wizard101 prepaid cards.
There are sites online that you can get the bundles from rather than a hard copy. A great, reliable one would be Gamestop. I've purchased all my bundles from that site in the past and had no issues so far.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Unfortunately most are Walmart.com which doesn't help us Canadians.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I've reached out to InComm which makes the game cards, and I think they have forgotten the Canadians because the cards are no where to be seen not at the Walmarts. I don't think they wish to supply cards anymore.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
thank you for the informatio

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Someone convince them to add the Accursed one on there, because I can't just go running around looking for it!

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
I am saddened by this as I live in Canada, and I can no longer get cards for time, or crowns. I don't have a credit card for an online purchase, and it makes it difficult for me to keep playing, Please bring back the cards to Canada.

Shoppers Drugmart, EB games, 7/11, Walmart, are a few that used to carry them, and no longer do. another place I think should be able to carry them are Giant Tiger and Safeway.