Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Mobile

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Hi everyone! My cousins and I play this game together and we really like the idea of W101 going mobile! I think it would be another way to gather more wizards. I hope everyone considers this idea! Thanks!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
JelliBeans603 on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
Hi everyone! My cousins and I play this game together and we really like the idea of W101 going mobile! I think it would be another way to gather more wizards. I hope everyone considers this idea! Thanks!
-Alia SparkleGrove
This will be nearly impossible based on how big Wizard101 is in general. The only possible way of this happening is if you leave an area, it deletes the saved area data off your phone until you go back in again, because Wizard101 is huge.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
There is ONE conceivable way of doing this now.

Look up "Splash Top" In google or bing or something and there you go! (Also you need both packages, you'll know when you get there!)

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This is far beyond the normal capabilities of phones. Mobile integration might be useful, but certainly not going mobile completely.

Survivor
May 03, 2013
We have grub guardian on mobile where you can get prizes for your account (Hey KI, please bring mobile GG to the uk appstore!)