Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 going on forever?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
I hope that Wizard101 never closes down. I know it's to far and ridiculous to think about, but sometimes I think that Wizard101 will close down after the 3rd arc ends.

Although I have to remind myself that (I think) Kingsisle and Wizard101 are one of the most successful games ever (2nd or something).

Wizard101 will never end, right? I love this game.

From,

Colin IceCloud, Lv. 97

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Like all things that require scheduled maintenance, Wizard101 will eventually close. But probably nowhere in the foreseeable future. Games close only when they stop making money, which is beautiful because it will stick around until you're ready for it to leave. I'm pretty sure that there will be a fourth arc and maybe even a fifth arc because there have been tons of mentioned worlds that we have never seen. Plus the game is doing fine, there are still quite a few players, in fact, in recent weeks, I have seen a full page of my online friends, it might not be what it was in 2010 but it definitely has enough players to keep going for at least 10 more years in my opinion. Even when it does end, it does not mean the spiral ends. I really think a wizard 102 would be cool with new playable schools and combat mechanics.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Well it has to end at some point, just most likely not any time soon.