Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 friends we've had like 'forever'

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2013
There are friends we've had on wizard101 for a long time. What is the longest you've ever had a good friend on wizard101? Shout out his/her wizard name and how long you've been friends with them for

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
icewizeleesha on Dec 14, 2017 wrote:
There are friends we've had on wizard101 for a long time. What is the longest you've ever had a good friend on wizard101? Shout out his/her wizard name and how long you've been friends with them for
I've got a friend named Mason SIlverforge who's been on my friends list for so long that the date isn't recorded.

Survivor
May 11, 2015
I’ve had Heather DreamHunter as a friend for at least 3 years on Wizard101. I accidentally deleted her on my other account and I just found her on this one today. We’ve clicked before and here we are talking random stuff in the Commons. Love ya bruh. We’re the dream team. xD

Madison FirePyre

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i've had a handful of people i met on these forums on my friends list for 5 years and counting:

brynn iceblade (brynnerofreign)
rowan willowleaf (black pearl)
michael nightgem (michael nightgem)
iridian shadowweaver (canny b moone)
allison winterblossom
the destinys

we talked on these forums for ages and, in 2012, used wizard101central to plan an in-game meetup. we're all adults, so we don't always manage to cross paths in-game, but we keep in touch on social media & other stuff.

-von