Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Books and Movies!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Kingsisle, admit it: You need new ways to bring in revenue. Sure, mobile games bring in some revenue, and your MMOs bring in a lot, but you need something NEW and EXCITING! (Now, I'm not stereotyping anyone, but I know I'm like this): I'm a "geek". I like to read and all of that fun stuff, and so do a TON of people who play Kingsisle games. Why not make a BOOK series, or a MOVIE series about Kingsisle's most popular games? Each book or movie would be about one of the arcs (Pirate & Wizard). With hundreds of thousands of players for both MMORPG, you'd think those people would go watch those movies, or go read those books, right? I think they would.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me know what you think down below!

~~~Connor Sandtail

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Books I could see maybe being viable. Movies no way. The audience is too narrow and video game movies are notorious money pits. They cost millions to make and never pay off.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Connor Sandtail on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
Kingsisle, admit it: You need new ways to bring in revenue. Sure, mobile games bring in some revenue, and your MMOs bring in a lot, but you need something NEW and EXCITING! (Now, I'm not stereotyping anyone, but I know I'm like this): I'm a "geek". I like to read and all of that fun stuff, and so do a TON of people who play Kingsisle games. Why not make a BOOK series, or a MOVIE series about Kingsisle's most popular games? Each book or movie would be about one of the arcs (Pirate & Wizard). With hundreds of thousands of players for both MMORPG, you'd think those people would go watch those movies, or go read those books, right? I think they would.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me know what you think down below!

~~~Connor Sandtail
Yes