Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard and Wii

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I just bought a wii and I like it a lot!! Of course I still love wizard. To bad they couldnt combine the two. That would be really cool to see. Since the wii is internet active.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The problem with that is that programming it for all of the various consoles would be a nightmare, if it were even possible. I don't know the storage capacity of the consoles, but the game requires several gigabytes of storage space on a PC. Then there would be the problem of updates and whether they could be overwritten.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Maybe we would become exercise freaks! Would be great to spend some time in a Wii wizard world.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
that would be cool and to cast spell like we would we would have to wave the wii remote liek the person on the screen good to a certain percent for it to not fizzle it will be hard but if they do way cool cause after an hour or to my butt falls asleep on the computer chair then it hurts to walk around but it all good

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Yes, a Wizard101 Wii game would be awesome!
And you could unlock special CODES that you could use in the online game to unlock and reciev powerful ingame items. 8)