Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Accidently Deleted!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Hi everyone I am a big fan of Wizard101 Well My Level 49 Wizard was deleted on accident his name is Kevin Shadowshield Kingsisle can you bring him back? if you need information on him I can tell you

Administrator
We put safeguards into place to ensure you cannot 'accidentally' delete your characters. You would have needed to type a very long word in order to confirm deletion of your character.

That being said, it may not be too late, you need to contact Mr Lincoln - use the Help & Support link on the left to do just that.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
I did when will I recieve the reply he gives me? Well I was cleaning up my account of wizards and I accidently deleted him I had no idea I clicked my highest and favorite wizard

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
shadowloverx3 wrote:
I did when will I recieve the reply he gives me? Well I was cleaning up my account of wizards and I accidently deleted him I had no idea I clicked my highest and favorite wizard

Well, accidents happen, hence the new safeguard in place.

I accidentally deleted my high level wizard. I contacted KI using the help button and they were kind enough to replace her. I think all in all it took about 2 days.

This being the weekend, not sure how long it will them, but I know they will help you with it!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
ninnian wrote:
shadowloverx3 wrote:

Well, accidents happen, hence the new safeguard in place.

I accidentally deleted my high level wizard. I contacted KI using the help button and they were kind enough to replace her. I think all in all it took about 2 days.

This being the weekend, not sure how long it will them, but I know they will help you with it!

That is good to know, that it is possible to get your wizard back if you delete them by an accident.