Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 - My Game

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 10, 2011
This past year, i have read whining everywhere which i admit took some part of sometimes.Too low amber drops, packs coming in with spells that is suppose to be a crafters thing only, too difficult reagents/recipes to craft spells with, so many hoard packs coming out, etc.

But this game has been my source of distraction. Some play this game to pass time, i do this to escape from real world problems and log off feeling refreshed. I am actually happy and just hurdled one partly because of W101.

I play A LOT of games - strategy, rpg, action rpg, single, multiplayer games (LAN/VPN/online), but somehow I always find myself going back to this "incredibly tamed" but still challenging turn-based game. BUT - having to meet friends who you can actually talk to ranging from casual to hardcore players and all bottomline "nice" is the absolute reason that makes it my game and in my book "quite rare" even in mmorpg standards.

For a time now, I placed all my archmages on hibernation mode. Not even planting anything just stocked all my seeds until such time when new things come out. But the world that is coming out, after testing it myself, looks promising.So I am thanking the KI team behind W101 for creating another virtual sanctuary for me to enjoy.

More power to KI

Archmages
R. Lionhand
F. Stardust
J. Winterbane
Brahm "finally can cast Deer Knight Spell"