Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk: Side or Main?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
So this is a major question that has been bugging me. Is Wintertusk goinig to be a side world or a story line world? It is an extension of GH so at first I thought: side. But on the message boards when they gave info they hinted to look at Grandmother Raven very closely- she's holding a horn- Morganthe's prophecy anyone?

So, any ideas, or better yet, KI would you clarify this?

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Wintertusk will be a side world and an earlier post from KI said that the horn Grandmother Raven is holding does not have to do with Morganthe's Prophecy.

Community Leader
To My understanding It is a continuing storyline for Grizzelhiem. You will need to complete Grizzlehiem to get to Wintertusk. I believe the Professors posted more about this on the main Wintertusk topic.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
That's a good question. It's said to be the conclusion of the storyline presented in Grizzleheim, so in that respect it should be a side world. On the other hand, for us Legendaries it's somewhat of a main world because our Lvl. 58 pet quest is there and our spell upgrade quest is there as well. I hope Prof. Greyrose can answer this because I'm confused.