Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk riddles

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Well the riddles, in wintertusk, when you have to FIND the item instead of guessing, that was fine because I love finding items, but when it TOLD ME the item, and the arrow pointed me to it, I was disappointed.

SOLUTIONS:

1. Don't use the arrow.
2. Dont tell the item or show the item with the arrow.
3. Guess it instead of finding it, and if you misspell it, it says: did you mean this?

You can switch to any of these modes if #3 was too hard.

I just think the riddles are boring. Anyone agree. (No offense to wizard101)

Survivor
May 22, 2010
chatter2000 wrote:
Well the riddles, in wintertusk, when you have to FIND the item instead of guessing, that was fine because I love finding items, but when it TOLD ME the item, and the arrow pointed me to it, I was disappointed.

SOLUTIONS:

1. Don't use the arrow.
2. Dont tell the item or show the item with the arrow.
3. Guess it instead of finding it, and if you misspell it, it says: did you mean this?

You can switch to any of these modes if #3 was too hard.

I just think the riddles are boring. Anyone agree. (No offense to wizard101)

I think the riddles are boring too (no offense wizard101) because there is usually no point of the riddle with the quest helper on.

Hobey Ho!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
chatter2000 wrote:
Well the riddles, in wintertusk, when you have to FIND the item instead of guessing, that was fine because I love finding items, but when it TOLD ME the item, and the arrow pointed me to it, I was disappointed. SOLUTIONS: 1. Don't use the arrow. 2. Dont tell the item or show the item with the arrow. 3. Guess it instead of finding it, and if you misspell it, it says: did you mean this? You can switch to any of these modes if #3 was too hard. I just think the riddles are boring. Anyone agree. (No offense to wizard101)
i have to agree with this- it seems pointless to have riddles that are just straight out answered for you, but then again look at how many people get stuck at oka's chest? maybe instead of giving it away, there could be like a 'get another hint' bubble or something for those who just can't figure it out. i was gonna call it a 'get a clue' bubble, but that might have other implications which some might be insulted by. -eli and crew