Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wings of Fate - I'm disappointed :(

2
AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1013
SrEdu on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
You couldn't have put that any better.

I definitely know what you are talking about, not only it's sickening to watch the same animation from lvl 58 to FOREVER, but Forest Lord also takes ages to have its animation completed. Can it be any worse?

You also have a point on "we not always have people to do the hitting for us". Definitely! I myself quest alone, usually, what's then? What's the points of just having an arsenal of healing spells (aoe) if you will only be hitting. KingsIsle you cannot expect we will have people available all the time; it's just unthinkable.

Also have a brief look:

Balance:

Sandstorm - solid hit
Power Nova - solid hit
RA - solid hit
Nestes Fury - solid hit

Ice:

Blizzard - solid hit
Giant - solid hit
Snow angel - dot hit
Barrage - solid hit

Death:

Deer knight - dot
Scarecrow - solid hit (drain)
Lulu - solid hit (drain)

Fire:

Meteor - solid hit
Scald - dot
Dragon - dot
Rain of fire - dot
Bull - solid hit

Myth:

Frog - solid hit
Earthquake - solid hit
Colossus - solid hit

Storm:

Tempest - solid hit
Storm lord - solid hit
Sirens - solid hit
Bugs - solid hit

AND...

Life:

Forest Lord - solid hit
Wings of Fate - dot

_______________________________

I don't have anything else to say after this!
Um, my myth has been using frog since level 22, so what is your point exactly? Forest Lord deals way more damage than frog btw, and I have been look at that spell for about 8 years now!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1013
Each school has 40+ spells, 36 of which you will never use, it is just the way it is!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2230
I'm going to chime in here, as a high level wizard of various schools. My life wizard, when set to hit, hits REALLY well, without the baddest gear out there. Sure, FL takes a while to build up, but it packs a wallop once it hits if buffed right. When I'd quest with a few friends, who were both death wizards, they would just let me hit since I packed more punch than they did, and this was when I was using L56 WT crafted gear. I would use the school blade, pet blade, tc blade (until I got L56 crafted gear with item blade) and hit. I also would use treasure card FL until I learned it, along with tc blade. When I got to 86, I'd do School, sharpened, both item blades, then colossal FL. There ARE options out there to boost FLs power.

I have always been one to agree with life school getting another school trained lower level AoE, and yes, it should be balanced for the school that's using it. There ARE examples all over the boards with what spells people have been asking for. I REALLY think the big issue people have with WoF is that it's a DoT/HoT as opposed to a single hit and single heal, and is the ONLY other option that's school trained for the next 50 levels after getting FL. Sure, there's TC Forest Lord, TC Forest Lord Cub, TC Potboiler, Item card Leafstorm, and Item Card Morganthe's Ardor, but not ONE of those options are a school taught solution.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Prince of Shadows on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
If "everyone feints" hit with Forest Lord or single-target the boss with Caterpillar. A player choosing sub-optimal spells for the situation doesn't mean the game is broken. Adjust strategy according to the battle and team.

Having played Mirage on multiple schools, including Life and Storm, I assure you Life is an easier solo. Slightly less damage, but much greater health, base accuracy, and healing ability. You can't have superior everything.

Also keep in mind that Life has a 10% bigger blade. At high levels the base damage of a spell matter less than your ability to buff and enchant it -- observe skilled Myth wizards "wiping whole dungeons" with Frog.

Compare apples to apples between Life and Storm (before gear boosts):

Epic Forest Lord, 8 pips, 3 rounds: Blade, sharp blade = 1848 to all
Epic Sirens, 8 pips, 3 rounds: Blade, sharp blade = 2148 to all

So a 300 hp difference in base damage vs a typical 3000 difference in health.
This isn't about how we use our current spells by any means. This is about the new spell being a dissapointment that everyone agrees with besides a few. It;s about an 80% chance that if you ask a life wizard about WoF, they will say it is trash.

This has nothing to do with "Sirens" "Pips" and all the other things you randomly mentioned in this comment. You basically answered the question yourself. You mentioned that we use forest lord in dungeons and you were comparing it to other spells meaning the WoF is useless. There is no point in using it. Zero use to the spell besides "Taking away shields". Really!??

Okay yeah we got a shadow enhanced spell that gives a freaking pixie to all friends and takes away the shields of the enemies for a couple rounds. What an AMAZING spell am I right? 6 pips! PLUS Shadow pip!? No. I will have to stick with my forest lord that I got half the level I am now. Thanks Kingsisle

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Jasmine3429 on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Um, my myth has been using frog since level 22, so what is your point exactly? Forest Lord deals way more damage than frog btw, and I have been look at that spell for about 8 years now!
*Cough* *Cough* Mystical Colossus *Cough* *Cough*. At least myth got an upgrade because we sure didn't. I thought we were talking about Wings, not a frog from a different school.

Sorry but I think you have the wrong discussion.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Jasmine3429 on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Each school has 40+ spells, 36 of which you will never use, it is just the way it is!
Every exalted player uses all of their shadow spells from their school. It's practically needed. Unless you are life of course because we have 2 swans that take shields and give a small pixie to all friends. What an AMAZING shadow spell right?! It fits perfect for the exalted stage... *Sarcasm*

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Area51Alien on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
I've stayed out of the debate since I am only level 73 and still in Zafaria.

That said, I have always wondered why Death has the ability to both deal damage and heal themselves. I understand having Life as the only school that can heal others but still cannot grasp the why's on death's ability to both deal damage and heal themselves.

I partnered with a very nice death Wizard a few days ago to take down the Black Palace in Zafaria and was quite amazed when Scarecrow spell (don't know the name for it), properly buffed, took down the entire battle in a one shot and the Death Wizard went from almost dead (I was saving pips for regeneration) to complete full health with enough extra that it could have completely healed the whole party.

There have been plenty of battles that I've fought that are needlessly prolonged simply because my wizard needs to heal, then save up enough pips to once again cast Forest Lord. I would like to add my voice to the chorus of asking nicely for Life AOE / HAF spell that is worth saving the pips to use.

As to whether WoF is "broken" or underpowered, I will save my comments until I have actually used the spell.

To those who complain about being tired of seeing good ol' Fluffy (or Chewbacca as he is affectionately called here). Tried and true but works will always be welcome in my spellbook.

Steven Ghoststalker
73
THANK YOU! Thanks for this. You basically tke what I am trying to say, but add more detail. It is broken. Yes I agree that death doesn't do as much damage, but they kill 2 birds with one stone.

The Lulu spell is VERY overpowered considering it does a big hit along with a great heal.

Imagine this. A death wizard is in a 1v4 dungeon and has lulu. He enchants the spell so it does about 1000 damage. That is 1000 damage to all enemies (Not including his percentage boost on their gear), along with a healback that is over 1000! The satyr doesn't even heal 1000!!! Us life wizards have to focus on wasting pips on healing, AND attacking at the same time. It is very unfair.

Just imagine this (Since you have not experienced the spell yet)

The forest lord does about 500 damage right? So lets do this.

You cast the forest lord. He doesn't damage the enemies, but instead he puts a DoT spell around them that is 500/3 (So basically 166)... Your mighty forest lord will do a whopping 166 damage to all enemies for 3 rounds.

On top of this.. You know the healing sprite right?

You also get a sprite to all enemies

That is our shadow spell that costs 6 pips, plus a shadow spell. The forest lord is better even though it doesn't fir the exalted stage

Talk about sad. You will learn the spell sometime, and you will not be happy with the results. Even BlazeLifeHammer himself said that the spell wasn't good and he wouldn't use it. KI likes to listen to what he has to say, but when he mentions WoF, he is basically ignored.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
92
Jasmine3429 on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Um, my myth has been using frog since level 22, so what is your point exactly? Forest Lord deals way more damage than frog btw, and I have been look at that spell for about 8 years now!
I'm glad you love your 4-pips frog but I guess you must've forgotten that, with one more pip, you can actually deal more than the double, by using Colossus. 4 & 5 AOE spells? You sure got nothing to complain about!

Anyways the main discussion here isn't about how boring the repetition of the same animation may be, but the lack of a trustworthy aoe for life school since lvl 58. Hopefully you got the point now!

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
154
Most of those bashing Wings for being a DoT seem to be overlooking PvP. Over-time spells can be very useful in the arena.

If your Wings or Forest Lord is only doing "about 500" you're missing enchants, buffs, and gear boost. That can be fixed ;)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1013
Pouffy on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
*Cough* *Cough* Mystical Colossus *Cough* *Cough*. At least myth got an upgrade because we sure didn't. I thought we were talking about Wings, not a frog from a different school.

Sorry but I think you have the wrong discussion.
You mentioned how you had to look at the same spell since level 58, so I was pointing out how my myth has been looking at the same spell since level 22

90%, perhaps even more, of the time I can kill with frog before I ever get a shadow pip!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1013
SrEdu on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I'm glad you love your 4-pips frog but I guess you must've forgotten that, with one more pip, you can actually deal more than the double, by using Colossus. 4 & 5 AOE spells? You sure got nothing to complain about!

Anyways the main discussion here isn't about how boring the repetition of the same animation may be, but the lack of a trustworthy aoe for life school since lvl 58. Hopefully you got the point now!
How can you call any shadow spell "trustworthy"??? There are well over 300 spells that are not useful for whatever reason, so I guess WoF is just one more!

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Jasmine3429 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
You mentioned how you had to look at the same spell since level 58, so I was pointing out how my myth has been looking at the same spell since level 22

90%, perhaps even more, of the time I can kill with frog before I ever get a shadow pip!
Yeah.. You also forgot to point out that you got an upgrade to where you barely have to worry about frog anymore. At least you have a choice to choose if you want to use frog or not. Life wizards don't have that, and YOU have a spell that ALSO removes all positives from the enemy. Don't compare us to myth if you get an aoe spell that we never got

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Jasmine3429 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
How can you call any shadow spell "trustworthy"??? There are well over 300 spells that are not useful for whatever reason, so I guess WoF is just one more!
It's a shadow spell! They are practically NEEDED at an exalted stage AND it is not the aoe spell that EVERY other school got except life. Your argument is irrelevant to the thread. You need to get into the school before sticking up for it. You also just said that a shadow spell is useless, which I agree. Should a level 108 spell be useless? I will let you answer that.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Frost Wind on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Most of those bashing Wings for being a DoT seem to be overlooking PvP. Over-time spells can be very useful in the arena.

If your Wings or Forest Lord is only doing "about 500" you're missing enchants, buffs, and gear boost. That can be fixed ;)
We are talking about the spell itself... Duh it gets stronger after buffs. This is about wings of fate needing to come to use at a level 108 life wizard. This is not about "Use your forest lord! Use your blades" No. I have heard that enough already.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2229
Pouffy on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Yeah.. You also forgot to point out that you got an upgrade to where you barely have to worry about frog anymore. At least you have a choice to choose if you want to use frog or not. Life wizards don't have that, and YOU have a spell that ALSO removes all positives from the enemy. Don't compare us to myth if you get an aoe spell that we never got
Aren't you comparing Life to all other schools?

Just because WoF doesn't do what you think it should doesn't mean all Life wizards agree with you. If you don't like how a spell works for you, then don't use it. As a life wizard, if a spell doesn't work for my play style, I don't load it.

I have seen comments referring to Mystic Colossus which IS NOT a lvl 108 spell. As with others for all schools, that is gotten from a specific quest in Darkmoor.

But the whole issue boils down to the fact it seems that some are not willing to learn or use a spell to their advantage.

Yes, you enhance this spell with either a damage OR a healing enhancement. If for damage, then blade, blade, etc. till you have used every blade you have access to. Then an Aura that works for you. If for healing, then enhance it with Mend and use a global such as Sanctuary as well as Brilliant Light (all allies +30). Using Vengeance or Devotion CAN help you Crit that as well. My life will usually crit most heals using either of those.

The results you get will depend on what you put into it. If you do nothing but just cast it, you get very little back..... Do what many others do. EXPERIMENT with the spell before you just toss it or complain.

KI may at some time decide to make some minor changes as they have with other spells but that is yet to be seen.

Some of you may remember the issue that rose over Guardian Spirit. At 25% it would have been more useful in PvE, but in PvP, it was an issue that many did not like. That spell was reduced to 15%. I tested it twice against a couple of solo bosses. RESULT: I don't load or use it and certainly not for 5 pips.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1013
Pouffy on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Yeah.. You also forgot to point out that you got an upgrade to where you barely have to worry about frog anymore. At least you have a choice to choose if you want to use frog or not. Life wizards don't have that, and YOU have a spell that ALSO removes all positives from the enemy. Don't compare us to myth if you get an aoe spell that we never got
Excuse me, what upgrade are you talking about? I do not get a choice, if I get no shadow pip, I use frog, that is a decision made by rng not by me, then again I am not standing anywhere for 10 rounds waiting for a shadow pip when frog will do just fine!

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
DragonLady1818 on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Aren't you comparing Life to all other schools?

Just because WoF doesn't do what you think it should doesn't mean all Life wizards agree with you. If you don't like how a spell works for you, then don't use it. As a life wizard, if a spell doesn't work for my play style, I don't load it.

I have seen comments referring to Mystic Colossus which IS NOT a lvl 108 spell. As with others for all schools, that is gotten from a specific quest in Darkmoor.

But the whole issue boils down to the fact it seems that some are not willing to learn or use a spell to their advantage.

Yes, you enhance this spell with either a damage OR a healing enhancement. If for damage, then blade, blade, etc. till you have used every blade you have access to. Then an Aura that works for you. If for healing, then enhance it with Mend and use a global such as Sanctuary as well as Brilliant Light (all allies +30). Using Vengeance or Devotion CAN help you Crit that as well. My life will usually crit most heals using either of those.

The results you get will depend on what you put into it. If you do nothing but just cast it, you get very little back..... Do what many others do. EXPERIMENT with the spell before you just toss it or complain.

KI may at some time decide to make some minor changes as they have with other spells but that is yet to be seen.

Some of you may remember the issue that rose over Guardian Spirit. At 25% it would have been more useful in PvE, but in PvP, it was an issue that many did not like. That spell was reduced to 15%. I tested it twice against a couple of solo bosses. RESULT: I don't load or use it and certainly not for 5 pips.
I am pretty sure I know how to use the spell and what to do with it, thus meaning that I am wanting to make it change because once more, it is useless. Try again later.

Sorry I didn't think KI nerfing the guardian spirit had anything to do with a level 108 spell that over 50% of life wizards complain about. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think you have the wrong thread. Maybe you are in the wrong section or something.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Jasmine3429 on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Excuse me, what upgrade are you talking about? I do not get a choice, if I get no shadow pip, I use frog, that is a decision made by rng not by me, then again I am not standing anywhere for 10 rounds waiting for a shadow pip when frog will do just fine!
You don't understand do you? Lets say you get a shadow pip. Would you use Mystic Colossus? You sure will without a doubt. It seems that you can't relate and you are obsessed with talking about the frog that nobody is asking for. Yes, you have 2 aoe spells to choose from, we have one. End of discussion on the darn humungofrog just because you didn't get your measly shadow pip. At least you have a use for shadow pips, because if we need an aoe spell, our shadow pips are useless.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2229
Pouffy on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
I am pretty sure I know how to use the spell and what to do with it, thus meaning that I am wanting to make it change because once more, it is useless. Try again later.

Sorry I didn't think KI nerfing the guardian spirit had anything to do with a level 108 spell that over 50% of life wizards complain about. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think you have the wrong thread. Maybe you are in the wrong section or something.
Guardian Spirit set off an uproar when it was being used in PvP at 25%. When KI nerfed it, it didn't set well with Life wizards in the PvE community. Whether it has anything to do with 108 spells or not, it did get a bigger response than WoF has gotten. WoF is not the only USELESS spell. There are a lot of them as has been stated in an earlier post. That is a fact. IF you don't like it, then don't use it.

You originally stated in a couple of posts that ALL life wizards were in agreement that WoF needed a buff. Now it is 50%. The truth is, you have NO way of knowing that. There have not been that many threads or responses to how WoF works EXCEPT the fact it did not restore defeated allies.

You and a couple of others have kept making reference back to Mystic Colossus when Frog is mentioned. Mystic Colossus is NOT a lvl 108 spell so should not even enter the discussion. So what if other schools got a better AoE at lvl 108. Have you taken a look at the lvl 108 Ice spell "Snowball Barrage"? An X spell that gives 85 damage per pip. Do you see them complaining about how low the damage is per pip? NO, because they know how to use it.

As with @Jasmine3429, I do have shadow pips but I am not using them. If I need to use an AoE, I will rely on Forest Lord for damage. If I need a Team Heal, I will use REBIRTH since I will get a lot more out of it than WoF. Ergo, choosing the RIGHT spell for the situation at hand.

As for being in the wrong thread, sorry but no, I am not. Frankly, I don't think there is any thing left to be said about WoF. IF KI decides at a later update to do a little buff on the spell, ok.....IF not, that is ok too.

Hero
Sep 07, 2011
761
WoF is far from "useless" It hits all enemies and heals all friends at the same time. That's unique and sometimes very useful, so of course it can't do all that and have as much damage as a conventional simple attack.

If its enchanted and buffed properly, the difference in damage isn't a big handicap, as other have said.

Not every spell is appropriate to use all the time. That's why we get lots of spells. Schools should have different styles anyway.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1013
Pouffy on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
You don't understand do you? Lets say you get a shadow pip. Would you use Mystic Colossus? You sure will without a doubt. It seems that you can't relate and you are obsessed with talking about the frog that nobody is asking for. Yes, you have 2 aoe spells to choose from, we have one. End of discussion on the darn humungofrog just because you didn't get your measly shadow pip. At least you have a use for shadow pips, because if we need an aoe spell, our shadow pips are useless.
I will just say this one more time, I have a max wizard of every school, they all work with what they have, they do not wish to be like other schools, if you have problems with life, perhaps it is not the school for you, try another, there is a reason we have 6 character slots after all!

Have a lovely day, I hope you find a spell more to your liking!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
1046
, This topic is getting hilarious. We're arguing like married couples. I'm a little confused , what are we talking about. Now we are talking about Forest lords?, Death wizards?, Siren?, Mystic Colossus and Frog? When did this come up? I thought this thread is about Wings of Fate and why numerous of Life wizards are disappointed about it. I made my posts plain and simple explaining why that spell is a disappointment to many Life wizards power hitters who likes using Feint in team battles. Perhaps people run their mouth to see how many charms they get? You people are more than welcome to argue this post too. I just wont reply because I don't want to hear it.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
DragonLady1818 on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
Guardian Spirit set off an uproar when it was being used in PvP at 25%. When KI nerfed it, it didn't set well with Life wizards in the PvE community. Whether it has anything to do with 108 spells or not, it did get a bigger response than WoF has gotten. WoF is not the only USELESS spell. There are a lot of them as has been stated in an earlier post. That is a fact. IF you don't like it, then don't use it.

You originally stated in a couple of posts that ALL life wizards were in agreement that WoF needed a buff. Now it is 50%. The truth is, you have NO way of knowing that. There have not been that many threads or responses to how WoF works EXCEPT the fact it did not restore defeated allies.

You and a couple of others have kept making reference back to Mystic Colossus when Frog is mentioned. Mystic Colossus is NOT a lvl 108 spell so should not even enter the discussion. So what if other schools got a better AoE at lvl 108. Have you taken a look at the lvl 108 Ice spell "Snowball Barrage"? An X spell that gives 85 damage per pip. Do you see them complaining about how low the damage is per pip? NO, because they know how to use it.

As with @Jasmine3429, I do have shadow pips but I am not using them. If I need to use an AoE, I will rely on Forest Lord for damage. If I need a Team Heal, I will use REBIRTH since I will get a lot more out of it than WoF. Ergo, choosing the RIGHT spell for the situation at hand.

As for being in the wrong thread, sorry but no, I am not. Frankly, I don't think there is any thing left to be said about WoF. IF KI decides at a later update to do a little buff on the spell, ok.....IF not, that is ok too.
We don't care if it isn't a 108 spell. The point is they get to attack all just like EVERY OTHER schools gets with a shadow pip spell. Life is the only school that did not get an aoe spell with the shadow pip. You say for me to not use it, and that is obviously what I have been saying.

It's a level 108 spell! It needs use! Duh if it's useless, then it needs a change. That is why I am here, and not using the spell. Go find a life wizard in the commons and ask them about wings of fate. Bet they don't tell you that they don't use it because it is pointless.

You said yourself that you rely on forest lord and rebirth, thus making wings of fate as a useless spell. I don't understand. If you don't use the spell, then why are you sticking up for it? I am thinking you are trying to boost your post count, or just looking for something to get off your chest after a bad day because it really doesn't add up.

Also I would LOVE to have snowball barrage rather than WOF. I would take that spell ANYDAY. Were we talking about that spell? I didn't think we were. This is about wings of fate as a life spell. Not a discussion for the ice school to discuss.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
144
Gemma Luna on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
WoF is far from "useless" It hits all enemies and heals all friends at the same time. That's unique and sometimes very useful, so of course it can't do all that and have as much damage as a conventional simple attack.

If its enchanted and buffed properly, the difference in damage isn't a big handicap, as other have said.

Not every spell is appropriate to use all the time. That's why we get lots of spells. Schools should have different styles anyway.
Yes it is unique which is the only thing I like about it. I like the concept of it, but the damage over time and the not reviving fallen enemies just makes the spell garbage. Sorry.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2229
Pouffy on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
We don't care if it isn't a 108 spell. The point is they get to attack all just like EVERY OTHER schools gets with a shadow pip spell. Life is the only school that did not get an aoe spell with the shadow pip. You say for me to not use it, and that is obviously what I have been saying.

It's a level 108 spell! It needs use! Duh if it's useless, then it needs a change. That is why I am here, and not using the spell. Go find a life wizard in the commons and ask them about wings of fate. Bet they don't tell you that they don't use it because it is pointless.

You said yourself that you rely on forest lord and rebirth, thus making wings of fate as a useless spell. I don't understand. If you don't use the spell, then why are you sticking up for it? I am thinking you are trying to boost your post count, or just looking for something to get off your chest after a bad day because it really doesn't add up.

Also I would LOVE to have snowball barrage rather than WOF. I would take that spell ANYDAY. Were we talking about that spell? I didn't think we were. This is about wings of fate as a life spell. Not a discussion for the ice school to discuss.
"We don't care if it isn't a 108 spell."

Point, some of us don't care that we didn't get and AoE as Life wizards.

As for standing around in the Commons, THAT I don't do. I am either tending gardens, training pets or questing. But certainly not standing around trying to find out what others think about a spell.

I do rely more on FL and Rebirth for Team assist and heals. ALSO, I NEVER said I don't use WoF. What I did say is that I don't use a spell that doesn't work for me and my play style.

As for this discussion not being about "Snowball Barrage", why is that any different than comparing WoF to the AoE's of the other schools. If you would really like to have that spell over WoF, then bring up an Ice Wizard. The discussion wasn't about Frog either, but because a player made a point of using a level 22 AoE even as a Max level wizard, someone just had to throw in Mystic Colossus (lvl 100). So really no difference but another comparison. I don't particularly like X spells but it doesn't mean I won't use them. I try to conserve pips when I can and especially as a Life wizard. If a spell doesn't work for the situation at hand, I don't use it. I have spells through all schools that I NEVER load.

I have Ice (1), Fire (2), Storm (2), Death (2), Life (2), Balance (2), Myth (1). So as you can see, I will post on any that I agree or disagree with. If KI ever gives us the 7th wizard per account, I will add another Ice and Myth.

But I will say this. I think this topic has gone about as far as it can and is going in circles. Maybe it is time for it to be closed.

2