Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Windows 11 Upgrade?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about this or not (if not, I apologize)... but will Wizard101 still work on Windows 11 if a computer is upgraded to it? I have my computer asking me to upgrade, so I thought I would post and ask. I have a new computer (bought within the last year), so I do have top of the line stuff, but I know systems in the past have upgraded (in various formats) and have had problems so I thought I would ask.

Thank you!

Administrator
Halimeda on Oct 27, 2021 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about this or not (if not, I apologize)... but will Wizard101 still work on Windows 11 if a computer is upgraded to it? I have my computer asking me to upgrade, so I thought I would post and ask. I have a new computer (bought within the last year), so I do have top of the line stuff, but I know systems in the past have upgraded (in various formats) and have had problems so I thought I would ask.

Thank you!
Wizard101 should run normally on Windows 11, if you have any problems you can always contact Customer Support!