Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will Crab Alley be getting revamped?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Explorer
Nov 21, 2011
I should think so, since it's technically a part of Wizard City, it'd be odd if it was the only place not updated!

Not only that, but i bet that would apply to dungeons such as Waterworks as well, so it's kinda a tough one to miss

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If the revamp continues all the way to worlds such as Celestia and Avalon which features underwater areas (which I am excited to see), then I think Crab Alley will join in on the updates.

Regardless, I am hoping that the revamp continues throughout the spiral.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
My non-official guess.

Crab Alley gets the update when finally see what's at the bottom of that tunnel discovered in Olde Town.

My prediction... - Aliens

Steven Ghoststalker
The Sprial's Leading Paranormal Investigator.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
turtlemcturtleton on May 1, 2019 wrote:
Just wondering.
I think it's just the matter of time when so, really. Ki is slowly revamping wizard city bit by bit and perhaps why crab alley and such areas that are untouched by the revamp process is because it wasn't a priority for the mindset of a "common area that beginner wizards visit" unlike the commons and such.

Alejandro

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
It is one of few that have yet to receive an overhaul like the rest, but hey, at least they placed in a new Skeleton Key boss there.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The producer's letter says yes they plan to redo Crab Alley.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
Crab Alley will most likely get redone in the next update. It might take a little longer under the fact they have a dungeon for level 60s. I am hoping though we do get many of the spell animations and graphics redone. Many of the models on NPCs have not yet translated to the spells yet. I would like to see that eventually happen.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
turtlemcturtleton on May 1, 2019 wrote:
Just wondering.
The answer is a 100% yes.

Falmea addressed this in the Producer’s letter. She said they would “Firecat’s Honor”!