Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why the weaker New Stuff...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Why the Weaker New stuff .... my most disapointing weaker thing is the Myth Pet....By far The Frog Is the Best .... The New one is so much Weaker....
i Thought New Stuff = Better Stuff not Weaker ....

Thanks For Reading

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
dragonpower333 wrote:
Why the Weaker New stuff .... my most disapointing weaker thing is the Myth Pet....By far The Frog Is the Best .... The New one is so much Weaker....
i Thought New Stuff = Better Stuff not Weaker ....

Thanks For Reading

Well Kingsisle isnt going to just give us a extremely amazing pet just for free. The level 58 pets are just so we have something decent if we need it. The level 78 pets are for their spells mainly. More powerful versions of the original version of that spell. Personally i think that they were meant to be hatched with over and over again, and mold the talents of your best pet, or your friends best pet into them. For instance, if my ianthine hound gets spell proof at ancient and spell defy at epic, and it already has spritely and unicorn(may cast) then i would repeatedly hatch with my triton to hopefully eventually get it to maifest these very same talents.