Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why is myth so messy?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Myth's frog throws up on you. Their two headed dog drips it's runny nose on you. What is it with you myth wizards and tossing disgusting bodily fluids on your targets?

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I honestly dont know... But thanks for bringing that up now i am asking why.. Maybe the frog ate too much etoplasm regeants LOL and orthus had rabies.. :P

Defender
May 31, 2011
LOL, hey that is what KI gives us. If it works, who cares if it is messy or not? There are worse things

Have a good day

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Myth's frog throws up on you. Their two headed dog drips it's runny nose on you. What is it with you myth wizards and tossing disgusting bodily fluids on your targets?

Haha, the blood bat spits on you too. :D

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Actually the Humongofrog spell is the only disturbing Myth spell.Orthrus(the two headed dog) isn't dripping anything on you I actually think its using moonlight to attack you,hence the moon in the spell animation

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Dare I even add to the list the Gobbler treasure card. *shudder* so gross.

It seems we myth blend philosophy with...toilet humor.
Sorry about that.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
The defenintion of the word "myth" means a traditional story, popular belief, and had grown up over time. Most myths, like Orthrus, Medusa, Trolls, Satyrs, Centaurs, Sirens, Leviathans, Dragons, Phoenix, and more (look at that not only myth has mythilogical spells) were made a long time ago. And a long time ago, they never invented soap, so they might be messy. (Dear Humungofrog, please stop barfing on me in pvp).