Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does Helephant give XP?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
If only legendary mages can enter the Tower of the Helephant, why does the quest to get the heart give 21,550 XP?

I mean, is KI ever going to raise the level cap? Ever?

Greyrose?

Greyrose?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:
If only legendary mages can enter the Tower of the Helephant, why does the quest to get the heart give 21,550 XP?

I mean, is KI ever going to raise the level cap? Ever?

Greyrose?

Greyrose?

strange maybe they gonna raise the level cap someday

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
HooVooLoo wrote:
If only legendary mages can enter the Tower of the Helephant, why does the quest to get the heart give 21,550 XP? I mean, is KI ever going to raise the level cap? Ever? Greyrose? Greyrose?
They will raise the cap again eventually. and i'm glad the tower gives xp, because by the time i'm over the frustration of spending 4 hours there and not getting credit for it, even having been the person to do 18000 points of the damage to the final boss- including the killing blow- (and having been in the battle when the minions were finally defeated at the end), the cap will have been raised. -elijah darkthorn, legendary, but annoyed, conjurer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
For the same reason Waterworks gives XP. WHEN the level cap increases, it give experience to those wizards that have NOT already completed the quest twice.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
It is like ALL insances. xp only first try. it gives 0 after your first try. go figure -.-

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
When the level cap is raised, there will be more than enough xp to reach the level cap.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Some people are smart enough Not to turn those quests in! They wait for the next level cap raise...

But everything in this game, gives xp, it just depends on if you can still get xp or not!

However, if you think, that the game is over and there will never be another level cap raise, then I don't think you know the game very well...