Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who's stronger? Fire or storm?

2
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2014
2
that is a very good question um let me think does like most best damage.but if a master of uses the lowest card,the chance of it fizzing is about 80%. So chance of casting the spell is 20%. And with spells it does bad damage but you cane of casting it is well 90%. but some spells are really good so i choose fire and BTW i am fire school

Survivor
Jul 10, 2014
1
In my opinion, it's storm. I think storm is stronger because it just has stronger attacks!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
10
PSNLoverForLife on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
I'm thinking about creating a new wizard. But, I'm just interested in damage. So out of these 2 schools, which do you recommend
Well it depends how you battle and stuff

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
151
In regular questing, storm. But in PvP, fire. It is far easier to stop storm spells with shields than it is to stop fire spells. The automated quest enemies aren't smart enough to take advantage of that, but other players are.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
29
If you're solely interested in instant satisfaction, Storm is your best bet, as Fire spells do a bit less damage and generally do damage over time. However, Diviners (Storm Wizards) have somewhat less health than other Schools, and Storm spells are a bit less accurate. If you pick Storm, I recommend Life as a secondary to keep your health up, and equip gear that boosts your Storm Accuracy and max health.

Laura Dreamgiver, Level 30 Magus Theurgist

2