Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is the "Creator"?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I am not sure if this post will be accepted or not. In the game Bartlby mentions a "Creator" who created him, Grandmother raven and the First World. I am not sure what this is pointing towards. Is this a character who we have not met yet, or something else. If you guys have any insight on this, please let me know. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Anthony Lionwraith on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
I am not sure if this post will be accepted or not. In the game Bartlby mentions a "Creator" who created him, Grandmother raven and the First World. I am not sure what this is pointing towards. Is this a character who we have not met yet, or something else. If you guys have any insight on this, please let me know. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
No idea, but it's something I would like to know too. Maybe in the next arc? :D

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
The Creator is none less then the Game Designer, Artist and 3D Moddler who made him

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I personally would like to imagine him as the god of the spiral. It would be cool if you and Grandfather Spider fight after he achieves his final form. Then have GS beat you and right before he destroys the spiral, then have the Creator appear and defeat GS once and for all in an instant. Like a single flick of his finger.