Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which World Took you the Longest to Complete?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I would have to say Marleybone was the world that took me the longest...The dungeons took forever and just getting pulled into battles was annoying.

How about you guys?

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Definitely Celestia. OMG, that place was long and hard. I had to keep on trying and trying again and again just to defeat 1 boss. It took me YEAR to finish it. Yea that's right, a YEAR. But, that's just me

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 88 Balance~ over and out

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Well, young wizard, so far the longest for me to make my extravagant journey through was Krokotopia. It probably took me two months!!!! It is only because I have limited computer time and can only play two hours Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! But so far shortest for me is Wysteria. Much shorter than Grizzleheim. Marleybone probably took my brother, Jack FireFlame, Lord of Marleybone, a little under four weeks.

Marissa BattleFlame
Seraph Queen

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Celestia was the world that took me the longest to work through, but Marleybone certainly felt the longest :-P

Survivor
May 25, 2012
i think krokotopia i thought the story was going to end but there were sooooooooooo many things you had to do

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hmm... if i'm going to be completely honest, i have to tell you all a story.

Storytime with Shujiru

Once upon a time, (2010 i believe), A young wizard named Alexander Firestone was questing in Mooshu.
But one day, he realized: I've barely touched any side quest up till now.
He realized this when he was under leveled and about to walk straight into the Shiritaki temple.
So he went back to krokotopia, back to marleybone, back to wizard city, even.
He was then almost done, after almost 2 months of questing, when he realized he had not been back on the main storyline in 1/6 of a year.
When he got back, he got through the shiritaki temple easily. But when he went to look at his quests; he had 5 pages of them.
Angry, he did them all in antoher 1/6 of a year.
And that is why he took 1/2 a year to stop procrastinating and finish mooshu.
*closes book*

Well, maybe i didn't spend all the time on mooshu, but i was currently in mooshu at the time. But yeah, I've had fun reading your stories guys stay awesome.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
For me, Marleybone. It seemed to take years lol (even though it didn't)

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
The Dream Eater Pr... on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Definitely Celestia. OMG, that place was long and hard. I had to keep on trying and trying again and again just to defeat 1 boss. It took me YEAR to finish it. Yea that's right, a YEAR. But, that's just me

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 88 Balance~ over and out
Same. Celestia took me ages.
Sierra Ashblood, Legendary

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Avalon. That place took me forever because I simply didn't want to finish it.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
id have to go with mooshu but just because I had a really bad computer and it took me 5 min just to move 20 feet, I blame all the bamboo that's everywhere lol.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Kroktopia or Marleybone, I'm in Dragonspyre now for a month and I'm still in the Grand Chasm. I didn't get my memberhip intil March.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I'm burned out on cl and decided to go level another wiz while I take a break from it. I've heard that ZF is only ten times worse and would probably just hang up my hat if it weren't for all the spells i'd miss like mass prism, colossal, sharpened blades, and sun serpent.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
I would say Mooshu because it has tons and tons of quests

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
For me it was Avalon. Not sure how long it took, but I thought it would never end.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Celestia. It was horrible at times and took months for me to get through ...especially considering I had to solo The Trial of Spheres.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Dragonspyre, on my diviner. I'm still on it! Most worlds take me about half a month, playing for an hour nearly every day. I've been on it for nearly a month, and I'm still on plaza of conquests. Well, sure, I've been taking a break from Destiny to use Catherine, but I'm still on the second street, you could call it. So for me, it's Dragonspyre.

Destiny Windgem, level 42

Catherine Frostsong, level 5

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
The absolute longest was Avalon i swear it took me like 2 and a half months, that's not much compared to some of these other times but my fastest run was just 2 weeks. I completed Zafaria in 2 weeks, i don't know exactly how i just did it. Avalon took me a couple months because it was just a generally long world.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DarthyKarth on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Hmm... if i'm going to be completely honest, i have to tell you all a story.

Storytime with Shujiru

Once upon a time, (2010 i believe), A young wizard named Alexander Firestone was questing in Mooshu.
But one day, he realized: I've barely touched any side quest up till now.
He realized this when he was under leveled and about to walk straight into the Shiritaki temple.
So he went back to krokotopia, back to marleybone, back to wizard city, even.
He was then almost done, after almost 2 months of questing, when he realized he had not been back on the main storyline in 1/6 of a year.
When he got back, he got through the shiritaki temple easily. But when he went to look at his quests; he had 5 pages of them.
Angry, he did them all in antoher 1/6 of a year.
And that is why he took 1/2 a year to stop procrastinating and finish mooshu.
*closes book*

Well, maybe i didn't spend all the time on mooshu, but i was currently in mooshu at the time. But yeah, I've had fun reading your stories guys stay awesome.
Good story, young wizard. I liked it.

Mary and soon to be another

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
if its how many levelups it took then my longest world was wizard city (17)

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
I know it's not the preferred thing to do, but it really helps if you do a lot of side quests as you go. The extra XP makes the harder worlds much easier, because you're a couple levels ahead of all the other wizards. I've completed every single stinking mission in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and almost all of Mooshu with my Balance, and I haven't really nessacarily had a "long" world. Then again, Marleybone felt like forever...

Colin GoldenStone, level 19
David DuneStrider, level 51
Allan IcePetal, level 39