Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which way do i go?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so for my fire wizard i have been looking at atlantea and water works gears sets on duelist101 and i have to say they are very good stats for 60/70 wizards but the things is i have no idea what gear set to go for or which pieces to mix and match with. so if you can tell me which one to wear or mix and match that would be very appreciated. just say what to wear and keep in mind i solo the game all the time but i will use team up for both dungeons. thanks for all the help.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Atlantea is cool to do for the EXP and unique and fun quest, but Waterworks is usually better farming.

Waterworks has the best balanced stats at that level, and for a good while after, so I'd do that. You might want to farm Tower of the Helephant for ring and athame, or craft the ones from Wintertusk.

Best of luck!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Hey! I have an Exalted Fire Wizard, and I remember being in your shoes.
The gear set I originally went for(keep in mind this was before Atlantea) was Waterworks, however on the release of Aquila I quickly changed to Atlantea.
I'd highly recommend Atlantea.

Good luck!

Kevin FireRider

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Prince of Shadows on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Atlantea is cool to do for the EXP and unique and fun quest, but Waterworks is usually better farming.

Waterworks has the best balanced stats at that level, and for a good while after, so I'd do that. You might want to farm Tower of the Helephant for ring and athame, or craft the ones from Wintertusk.

Best of luck!
i dont care about the XP or the quest line i want good gear but thanks for replying anyway.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011