Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which was your easiest world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
So, I was wondering which worlds everyone had a easy time getting through! (Besides Wizard City.) And which was the hardest. The easiest one for me was Marleybone. (Barely.) The hardest one is going back and forth between Aquila and Grizzleheim. Mount Olympus was hard, but the gear can be good. Especially the spear! That was the first weapon that gave me another pip. Which is always good considering most of the time it’s a power pip
Marissa RubyFlame level 46

Survivor
Sep 20, 2018
I Have started questing a lot recently, a I have to be honest the more expr I get faster level and the more I enjoy the world the more I quest on it and it finishes fast, I really struggled with khrysalis before. Best 2 worlds for me are Polaris and Celestia, Polaris a lot of expr new spells and Celestia you get astral spells and a lot of gold because of drops you get and go sell.

Kane - Level 77

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
I hope this is the right place to put my world post. Sorry if it’s not the right place!

Survivor
Jan 26, 2018
Easiest world may be a surprise to all of you. I think it's Polaris. Azteca has to be the hardest world. Azteca is hard because most bosses have at least 20,000 health, and you don't have access to sharpen blade or colossal until mid-late Azteca. Polaris is easy because the health is around 12,000-15,000. You also have access to sharpen blade, potent, colossal, and shadow pips. Soloing polaris is easier than soloing azteca.

My favorite world though is Wysteria.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marissa1250 on Oct 7, 2018 wrote:
So, I was wondering which worlds everyone had a easy time getting through! (Besides Wizard City.) And which was the hardest. The easiest one for me was Marleybone. (Barely.) The hardest one is going back and forth between Aquila and Grizzleheim. Mount Olympus was hard, but the gear can be good. Especially the spear! That was the first weapon that gave me another pip. Which is always good considering most of the time it’s a power pip
Marissa RubyFlame level 46
Hi Marissa

I suspect you're struggling to get responses because it's a really tricky question! 'Hard' in what way? I always find Marleybone the hardest, not because it's difficult, but because I enjoy less than the other worlds. I try to whizz through it and beat up those naughty cats as fast as I can so I can get to the lovely Mooshu and beyond!

Perhaps for difficulty I'd say doing Khrysalis at level 90ish was pretty tough. The enemies were quite mean and gear/stats jump massively between level 90-100 so those lower 90's can be pretty challenging. That said, I totally love it there. The enemies are the stuff of bug nightmares and it's also quite a long world - which I love because questing is so much fun!

I see you're level 46...oh my goodness you have soooooo much cool stuff to come yet! Watch out for Sand Squid Tentacle - that's a scary scary battle!!!! Honestly, myth enemies are evil with their earthquakes!

You've got so many challenges to come and also some stunningly beautiful worlds and seriously cute enemies that you will almost certainly want to collect animus from to make into housing guests!

Have you tried out monstrology yet? How about crafting, fishing and pet training etc? You probably know this already, but I highly recommend doing the crafting quests...you'll be able to craft cool things and nice gear...but perhaps the most exciting is you can craft SPELLS!!!!!

What's your favourite world so far? What things do you like the most about it?

EDIT: Oh haha...the only struggle for responses was waiting for them to come through moderation!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
I love hearing everyone’s opinions! And all I have to say is, oh boy, I’m gonna be in trouble! I have tried Monstrology, I have tried crafting, but not really my thing ya know? Same with fishing. And yes, I do mean hard as in difficulty, also, I have to say my favorite world is Mooshu! There’s just something about it that makes me love it!
*Edit* Sorry I forgot to mention this but yes I did do pet training and I love it! My main pet which is a snow serpent is an adult, and it’s just satisfying to see it go from baby to teen to adult, and it’s also pretty cool since I get a snow snake card! And my one baby life troll is also at a Teen already thanks to another KI game called Grub Guardian. And I’m gonna continue to train my pets and get some new ones when I can play!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Tough question.

As a Life Wizard, I soloed all of Wizard City and Krokotopia. I needed help with Big Ben and the clock towers in Marleybone. Mooshu was pretty straight forward but the Jade Oni was nigh unbeatable for my Life (I didn't understand Prisms at the time nor did I have reshuffle)

Dragonspyre (ugh) Soloed it except Malistaire but my did that world drag on and on and on and monotonous as well.

After Celestia the Bosses all became much tougher.

1st Arc - Wizard City
2nd Arc - Avalon
3rd Arc - Polaris Only took me a week to get through it.

Steven125
Christopher12

The Ghoststalker Bros.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Area51alien, same, I soloed all of Wizard City seeing as that’s the easiest of them all lol, I was soloing Krokotopia for a little bit, then I needed help. (Which means usually using the level 20 henchmen lol) Marleybone was a pain with all of those clock towers, while I did say it was easy for me, it was barely. Dragonspyre was not easy for me, especially Malistaire. And it took a little while before some people joined me for Malistaire, still bought a life henchmen just in case.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marissa1250 on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
I love hearing everyone’s opinions! And all I have to say is, oh boy, I’m gonna be in trouble! I have tried Monstrology, I have tried crafting, but not really my thing ya know? Same with fishing. And yes, I do mean hard as in difficulty, also, I have to say my favorite world is Mooshu! There’s just something about it that makes me love it!
*Edit* Sorry I forgot to mention this but yes I did do pet training and I love it! My main pet which is a snow serpent is an adult, and it’s just satisfying to see it go from baby to teen to adult, and it’s also pretty cool since I get a snow snake card! And my one baby life troll is also at a Teen already thanks to another KI game called Grub Guardian. And I’m gonna continue to train my pets and get some new ones when I can play!
On my fire wizzy I found the beginning of Celestia hard. She had not done Grizzleheim or Wysteria and had pretty much stuck to main quests up to that point. She'd done some crafting, fishing, training point, spell and pet quests.

She was just levelled enough to go to Celestia but under-levelled. Very early on she got sent to defeat fire mobs. I could get mass prism TC from my higher level wizards but she could not survive the rounds to be ready to kill. The 2 pips for mass prism meant at least one more round before hitting, the alternative was to use single prisms but that took too long too! She was sent back to Base Camp in defeat repeatedly until I realised I still had loads of opportunities to level up sitting right there in my quest log!

I did Grizzleheim, Wysteria and a few side quests then went back...boom, woohoo, I could survive!!!

Now, if I have a wizard who is struggling after trying different strategies, I look at what side quests I can do to boost her level a bit more...so far it has worked a treat!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
That's good Victoria! Should i go back to Wysteria or should i focus on Celestia?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marissa1250 on Oct 10, 2018 wrote:
That's good Victoria! Should i go back to Wysteria or should i focus on Celestia?
I'd give Celestia a shot but if I found it was a struggle I'd go back to the side worlds or side quests to level up more. We were expected to be level 50 when Celestia first came out, so it's not surprising if we find it tricky below that...also, the game is designed to be a fun challenge for teams, so it's not surprising if we sometimes need a few more levels to manage it smoothly as solo wizards

Happy questing!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks Victoria! I’m only at level 46, so I guess I should focus on the side worlds,