Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which Secondary school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2012
Hi, i started a death user, as storm i did not really like that much. What shall my secondary school be?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aditha0 wrote:
Hi, i started a death user, as storm i did not really like that much. What shall my secondary school be?

For what school? Death or Storm? You're a bit confusing here.
For Death, you really don't need one, but I'd go Ice at least up to Tower Shield. For Storm - Life.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Me personally, I'd choose either life or balance. Others would choose something else though. It all depends on how you see yourself playing and what you want to get out of spells from other schools.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
aditha0 wrote:

depends on what your going to be doing.

required spells would be

ice to tower block
trio blade and trap from tree in krok
reshuffle
empowernment
giant line to colo

others are up to you. Since we now have a hit all over time the need for earthquake or shatter is less in PVE.

here is / was my final line up after doing many resets in the past

Ice to tower
myth to quake including dispel myth to death bull convert
fire to block cards
sun to colo ice block
shuffle, trio blade and trap
cloak, stun block, convection ( 3points from pvp vendor but useful in PVE)
I have some other misc star/sun/moon spells 15% accuracy aura 15 damage aura, empowernment.

hope this helps , we are one of the only schools that does not need to depend on a mastery amy later on in the game to do anything alone hard stuff at 80. eg... pagoda gauntlet, hele tower, ww etc.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
aditha0 wrote:

I find death to be a very hardy wizard. I was able to solo most all the game though Zafaria accept for Malistaire and Trial of the Spheres, which I did with another death wizard and only because help was there.

When my husband decided to start playing I made him a death wizard and he fit right into that game play where as he says "I get gas back". He is our sun spot player - he goes into every battle first. Playing though Avalon was a tough stretch but my wizard was Life so we made it with very few defeats.

As for secondary - we do pick up the blades from Niles which is in 20's level, later on when power pips are more regular we only use it for stacking and get the Stun Block from Diego before we go to Celestia but then the next is at level 50 in Celestia, we get the Sun Spells (fists only), to Colossus which ends in Zafaria at Drum Jungle and I craft the helmet from Wintertusk for that extra blade.