Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I have been thinking about starting a new character and I can't decide which one to choose. I have my eyes on balance and fire, but any other school could be fun. I don't care too much for Pb. My main character is death, so which could give a similar or better experience.

Brandon DeathBringer lvl 92

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Well my main wizard is . And I think fire is a good one to choose because the health is good as long with the damage. Unlike storm where you dont have much health or ice where you dont have much damage. But your decision of maybe or is hard. With all honesty I would go with balance! Good health and damage and amazing defense! Cant get better than that :D and their spells are pretty cool too

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
In my opinion, I think that you should stay away from schools Fire, Balance, and Life because they are going to be a completely different experience from death. You should choose Either Storm, Ice, Or Myth. Myth is the funnest school (ask anyone and the will agree), but storm will be the best.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
I have tried both and wizards in the past and I don't recommend you go with either of those. They both have major weaknesses.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Thank you for the input, and i have decided to go with balance because of the amount of different spells i would have at my disposal. Thank you again for giving me your opinions about which school to choose.

Brandon DeathBringer Level 101

Brandon DeathBringer Level 5