Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which is better, zeus or senator gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
So i'm level 32 death wizard, and have been farming mt. olympus. I've been getting these two types of gear (along with other sets that don't seem as good). The zeus set seems better overall, with more death accuracy and damage, along with better incoming and outgoing healing and health. However,the senator gear has better myth resist, life resist, and power pip chance. which one of theses is better? ( NOTE: the only stats i'm talking about are the stats of the hats, as it is the only part of the sets where I own both types of gear.)

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Damage is better for questing, so I would go with Zeus

Lvl 110
Lvl 73
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Mark Deathbrand on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
So i'm level 32 death wizard, and have been farming mt. olympus. I've been getting these two types of gear (along with other sets that don't seem as good). The zeus set seems better overall, with more death accuracy and damage, along with better incoming and outgoing healing and health. However,the senator gear has better myth resist, life resist, and power pip chance. which one of theses is better? ( NOTE: the only stats i'm talking about are the stats of the hats, as it is the only part of the sets where I own both types of gear.)
The Zeus gear is best from Mt. Olympus. Think of it like this:
There's 3 different "tiers" of gear from that dungeon. The Zeus gear, the crafted gear, (can't remember what it's called at the moment) and the Senator gear. The Zeus gear is best so it would be tier 1. The crafted gear is second best so it's tier 2. Finally the Senator gear would be tier 3. If you have the materials you actually turn the Senator gear into the crafted gear so I would do that if you can, at least until you get the Zeus gear.