Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which is better?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
I have three wands and I want to know which do you think is best. I am ice.
I have:
Lifeforce blade. (5) 120 life dmg and 30 critical and 30 block.
Ravens storied razor. (5) 120 ice dmg and 30 critical, 60 block, and (2) blizzard spell cards.
Nevermore talon. (6) 120 ice dmg and 30 critical, 60 block, and (2) freeze spell cards.

I wished I got the bow since it gives iceblades, but anyway, I'm not really disappointed.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The problem with using a wand in your school, is that it knocks off school-based traps. It's is useful if you're fighting a Fire-school enemy that can cast Ice Shields but can be annoying otherwise, especially against a boss that you're trying to build an atttack against with Ice and/or Elemental traps.

There's no real advantage to having the Blizzard or Freeze cards, since you can put those in the deck yourself if you want them, so they're a non-issue to an Ice wizard..

The main advantage of the Ice wands/swords over the Lifeforce Blade is the added block rating, but this translates to about 7.5% more block ability.

For those reasons, I'd recommend the Lifeforce Blade from the three you mentioned.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
emilo wrote:
I have three wands and I want to know which do you think is best. I am ice.
I have:
Lifeforce blade. (5) 120 life dmg and 30 critical and 30 block.
Ravens storied razor. (5) 120 ice dmg and 30 critical, 60 block, and (2) blizzard spell cards.
Nevermore talon. (6) 120 ice dmg and 30 critical, 60 block, and (2) freeze spell cards.

I wished I got the bow since it gives iceblades, but anyway, I'm not really disappointed.

None of them are the best. Situation dependent.

Lifeforce blade comes in handy if you need to "wand off" debuffs.

The razor and talon have the same exact stats, so it is your preference of what item card do you prefer? Blizzard for an extra attack when facing multiple items or Freeze for an extra spell against a single target.