Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which Hades gear?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
ever since they added the second chance chest in Tartarus I am going to get hades gear on my fire wizard (don't tell me it's not worth it I am going for it either way) but the problem is I have looked it up on duelist101 and there are 2 sets and I can't decide which pieces to get. So which pieces should I get and please keep in mind I have full waterworks gear, i am a fire wizard, I solo the game except in darkmoore where I will have to be the hammer in my teams, and I want to be completely upgraded with a full set of the gear. Thank you for any and all help on this matter .

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
1. It's not worth it.
2. For PvE go with the defensive set. For PvP, it depends. If you like to kill fast or die fast, offense set is good. If you favor a more balanced playstyle, go for defense.
3. But don't bother. In a maximum of 10 levels you can get Darkmoor gear and that's way better. I also wouldn't recommend doing PvP until you get at least the Darkmoor shadow-enhanced spell.