Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which card pack, exactly?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Greetings to all you w101 players out there! I just want your personal recommendation on which card pack you prefer. All I ask. Do you like to buy the islander's hoard pack, or the knights hoard pack? Hydra's pack or Phoenix pack? I just wanna know your marvelous opinions. Thank you.

Goodbye, Bob says hello.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I think they all are pretty good ( I should know, I've tried them all). Its just luck whether or not you get the good stuff. Good luck!

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I usually buy Knight's Lore packs because I want that permanent Deer Knight spell (and Loremaster is singy and won't give it, or any permanent spells, to me, darn her!)!!!! I've gotten use out of the Glorious Chivalric Boots and Plate from that pack too.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
blueyoshi9 on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I think they all are pretty good ( I should know, I've tried them all). Its just luck whether or not you get the good stuff. Good luck!
Why, thank you! Good luck to you too.

Goodbye, Bob says hello.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i would say the knights lore because i got catalan and deer knight and islander's hord because of my wand that gives 55 critical 1 pierce 10 incoming and link

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
I love the Nightmare and Dragon packs. The Darkwraith gear is really cool, because I refuse to show my face in the game, haha. And the bone dragon mount is pure awesome. I've been hearing that it now breathes fire, but I've not witnessed that. He just makes rears back and makes roaring noises XD
Otherwise, it's the Kirin or Hydra packs. I love my gold kirin, and although I don't use my hydra much, it's great if you want to transport people :3

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
All I have to say is no matter which one you buy don't get your hopes up about getting a mount.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2013
Knights lore pack is definitely the best it does not have to many housing items and treasure cards, it also seems like you have a higher chance to get gear and the knights lore pack has thee best gear.