Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wheres Your Favorite Place to go and Chill?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Hey guys I was just wondering,

Examples:
The Commons
Your House
Friends House
Krokatopia Oasis
Tomb of Storms
Moon Cliffs
The Floating Land

Mine is the giant glass window at Digmoore Station. I just love looking at all the stars and the passing by Air Baloons.

Lucas Firedust

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I used to chill in the commons, after a long day of battling. I sat there to watch the wizards chat, see new pets, gear, tease the boys, etc. Another friend used to join me and we would just sit there, chat and rock together on our dragon mounts. Those days of innocence of the game are gone for the most part.

I sit in Grizzlehiem on the ledge to the side of Jonas and watch out over the sky, river and fish jumping.

When I am gloomy I pick water spots to go sit in, usually by where there's a water falling effect for the mist it creates or by the tree up on the hill across from the Mirror Lake entrance looking down on it.

Mary

Explorer
May 26, 2012
nowhere . If i wanna chill (probably from a hard quest) then i would throw my laptop, plop on the couch, and take a nap or watch tv.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
If I get curious about what other players are doing, the Commons is the place, since it's sort of the "starting point" of the game and the default teleport location. It always has the most people doing the most things.

Players hang out in other places, like outside dungeons and bosses, but they don't really talk at all.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I mostly go to the commons. If people are begging me, I go teleport away, take off my gear and put hero of unicorn way on, and go back.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Maybe at my castle? I like to garden, decorate, play on the piano I recently got! ( in the crown shop for gold )

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
At my home. It's where it's most peaceful from the Commons....

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
The glitch in the shopping district

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Sealioneer on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys I was just wondering,

Examples:
The Commons
Your House
Friends House
Krokatopia Oasis
Tomb of Storms
Moon Cliffs
The Floating Land

Mine is the giant glass window at Digmoore Station. I just love looking at all the stars and the passing by Air Baloons.

Lucas Firedust
I go to practice PVP matches. It doesn't seem like chilling, lol, but if I play practice PVP with others my level, I meet a lot of high level menu chatters that I can be friends with.

I also go to housing games. There are a lot of people who have menu chat in most housing games and I am able to talk with them without it being awkward, plus run around and tag people.

But my secret place is a cliff on Colossus boulevard, it's pretty there.

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I have an obsession with Elik's Edge for some reason, so whenever I feel bad on the game I like to go over there.

I also like to sit in the little area next to the fire school and look out over the cliff.

I really like cliffs xD

I also really, really, really, really, really, really, really like to Marleybone and just sit in the square and listen to the beautiful music, and the same with Grizzleheim.

Bailey Skullvault, Legendary Pyro

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I love to transform into a black fairy or the pirate then go down to Unicorn Way and pretend to be a mob there. People do try to come up to me and pull me in. Then after they do finally pull in a real mob I stand behind the mob on the circle and say arr if I am a Pirate. I have had so many different reactions to this. Most are really funny. Sometimes I take someone with me and they help me by saying some things to me and other people around are just confused until they realize I'm a wizard and not a mob. hehe That's my fun way of chilling.

Other than that I like to go to a house and chill with my partner and just talk bout whatever comes to mind.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 25
Scarlet FireEyes Level 21