Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where To Get Stone Blocks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
i need to go know a good place to get stone blocks I have all worlds up to Dragonspyre but I just started Dragonspyre and I can't find any in the bazaar for sell and I need the stone blocks to craft something.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
DDM7777 on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
i need to go know a good place to get stone blocks I have all worlds up to Dragonspyre but I just started Dragonspyre and I can't find any in the bazaar for sell and I need the stone blocks to craft something.
Here's what I do when I need stone blocks - I visit Crab Alley and do a run around through the complete area; then I change realms and do it again. I've managed in a couple of hours to gather 78 - 200 stone blocks. If you're looking for sandstone there's a chance of getting some too.
Post Edit: This includes the Deep Warrens.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
yes, crab alley is great. the Atheneum in Dragonspyre (first area you have access to) has an area that spawns lots of brick in a small area; it's to the left of the library behind the building (across from the game sigils).

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Stone blocks are in every world. You just need to run around the worlds to find them. If you can't just switch realms and run around some more. There really aren't super special spots.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
DDM7777 on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
Dragonspyre is a good place to farm stone. Go to the Atheneum, behind the Library you'll find a few stone blocks. Change realm and look again. Cycle through the realms and you'll get quite a bit. There's ore too.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2016
I personally go to Krokotopia.

I'm sure there is some in the Pyramid of the sun and Krokosphinx