Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Malistaire???

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
After you beat him in the last dungeon of DS, he never shows up! Not in nightside, not in ravenwood, not in anywhere? Is he having tea in his wife's tomb (Gauntlet)??? And is he really dead? Does anyone knows where did Malistaire goes after you beat him? If he become good again, he might be in WC but no, and I don't see him apologizing to the spiral, so anyone have an idea where he might be?

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
he's dead.

you can only see him now in Big Ben, or in his dungeon.

He's honestly dead.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
He disappears into his hiding place until you leave. Then he comes back out and waits for the next group of wizards to come along and battle him.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Uh...... Sorry guys but... This doesn't really help. He cannot be dead cause when you beat him, he still talk with his wife. After that, where he went?
And he don't have a hiding place, who will ever want to say the same thing again and again?! And how much mana will Cyrus use to always open and close that portal?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Uh...... Sorry guys but... This doesn't really help. He cannot be dead cause when you beat him, he still talk with his wife. After that, where he went?
And he don't have a hiding place, who will ever want to say the same thing again and again?! And how much mana will Cyrus use to always open and close that portal?

Well, he can talk to his wife because she died too. She even said something to him about "coming to be with her and rest". So I think he went to be with his wife.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Well, he can talk to his wife because she died too. She even said something to him about "coming to be with her and rest". So I think he went to be with his wife.

Ah! Now it make sense! :-)
Ok, I think the question is done!

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
First of all no one really dies in Wizard101 (Except Malistair's wife) they just get defeated. After you defeat him he doesn't go anywhere he just stays in his dungeon, and i doubt he would turn good again. That would be a lame ending anyway.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
He was able to talk to her because he was a ghost, I thought I could remember him being transparent, but he is dead. Just a ghost, but I just don't get, how is he a ghost if no Death people used magic to bring him back?

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

After he talks to his wife he floats away into the death school property, but he'll always be back to fight the next group of wizards

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Sorry, I'm kind of a noob , but if you beat Malistaire in DS, do you beat him before you unlock Celestia?

Rachel RavenTalon, Level 34 Myth

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Sorry, I'm kind of a noob , but if you beat Malistaire in DS, do you beat him before you unlock Celestia?

Rachel RavenTalon, Level 34 Myth
yep

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Garrett15141 wrote:
First of all no one really dies in Wizard101 (Except Malistair's wife) they just get defeated. After you defeat him he doesn't go anywhere he just stays in his dungeon, and i doubt he would turn good again. That would be a lame ending anyway.
I know 2 people in Wizard101 who die 1. Krokhotep (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and 2. Malistaire. he's a ghost after you beat him.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
The answer here is actually yes and no.
Yes, malistaire is dead because he turned into a ghost and disappears with his wife.
No, prof. grayrose has said in an interview with friendly necromancer that malistaire is not gone forever. What this means, no one but kingsisle knows.