Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is a good place to farm for mega snacks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
I have been farming Mirror Lake for some mega snacks. I want more than 2 a run, but don't know where to farm. I was thinking Winterbane but I don't know anyone who has it. Anyone have Bane and/or know a good place to farm for snacks?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Mirror Lake is the best place really for the time/effort. It only takes 25 mins and you always get 2. Every other place gives random drops, takes 2-3x as long and more times than not you get nothing. Farming for snacks isn't really worth it in the long run. You'd be better off farming Savarstaad Pass mobs for Couch Potato seeds and start gardening. Each plant will give you a megasnack every 4 days and it's pretty easy to keep loads of plants going only checking them once a day.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Avatargirl1337 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
I have been farming Mirror Lake for some mega snacks. I want more than 2 a run, but don't know where to farm. I was thinking Winterbane but I don't know anyone who has it. Anyone have Bane and/or know a good place to farm for snacks?
I think 'Bane is currently the fastest if you're farming with a low-level. I might be wrong, though.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
It is much easier to garden them but if you have to farm, Waterworks is good. As for winterbane, you can just tour houses and look for one.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Sarai Thunderstrider
Initiate