Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I read 3 Arcs as story?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
sry about the grammar - the Subject Line is short.

I'm hoping someone knows where I can read the world stories and the overall 3 story arcs written out as a narrative version. I get confused by the side quests and leaving the game for long stretches. So it would be great if I could read the game like I read a book.

Anyone know of a blog post or webpage? I have searched and only found the little flash intro videos on Wizard101.com and one summary of the main quest line for Malastair and Morganth.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Helenie Nightseer on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:

I'm hoping someone knows where I can read the world stories and the overall 3 story arcs written out as a narrative version. I get confused by the side quests and leaving the game for long stretches. So it would be great if I could read the game like I read a book.

Anyone know of a blog post or webpage? I have searched and only found the little flash intro videos on Wizard101.com and one summary of the main quest line for Malastair and Morganth.
I'm not sure if there's a narrative version somewhere, but I can give you a brief summary on the worlds.

First Arc

Wizard City - Wizards arrive here and learn that Malistaire has caused a disturbance, and the Undead are now terrorizing the streets of Wizard City. Wizards eventually track down the source of this corruption, Lord Nightshade.

Krokotopia - Wizards travel here to help free the enslaved Manders and to search for the Krokonomicon, a very powerful book of and magic. (Malistaire is trying to get this book, so he can bring Sylvia Drake back to life). Wizards eventually learn it was taken by Krokopatra, and upon her defeat, she claims she has left it in her coffin.

Marleybone - The coffin is in the Royal Museum, and Malistaire frees the prisoner, Meowiarty, to steal the Krokonomicon from the Museum.

Mooshu - Malistaire poisoned the Mooshu Emperor when he refused to gift him the Dragonspyre Spiral Key, and Wizards must heal the Emperor to gain another one.

Dragonspyre - Malistaire attempts to summon the Dragon Titan to force it to bring Sylvia back to life.

Arc 2

Celestia - Wizards search for the missing Spiral Geographic Society. Upon exploring, they learn of a new foe, Morganthe, who desires Astral Magic to fulfill a prophecy.

Zafaria - Morganthe steals the 4 Golden Relics to "break" Mirror Lake, and regain her Deck of Shadows.

Avalon - Wizards recover the Sword of Kings, a relic that can help fight Morganthe's Deck of Shadows.

Azteca - Morganthe desires the ancient Lords of Night, old Aztecasaurs who heard the Song of Creation. However, she forces the Black Moon Priestesses to resurrect Malistaire, since only he is able to summon them. Morganthe forces Huracan to "call" a portal to Xibalba, and she forces the "skies to fall".

Khrysalis - Wizards explore this world to help fight off Morganthe's forces. They travel to the Shadow Palace to free the Lords of Night and stop Morganthe's ritual. They also free Grandfather Spider.

Arc 3 is on the next post.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Helenie Nightseer on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:

Arc 3

Polaris - A mysterious wind has made Bartleby sick, which he claims is from "where Land meets Sky". Ravenwood faculty claims this references Polaris, and that we should search for Baba Yaga to see if she has a cure. Wizards travel to the world, and discover it's under rule of Empress Antuskette. Wizards help the Pingouins overthrow this government, and along with Ivan the Great, they make it to Baba Yaga's house. Wizards eventually learn that many Pingouins are mysteriously disappearing, and it is discovered they are forced to mine, under hypnosis by Rasputin, for Borealis Gemstones in the Frigid Maw. Upon confronting Rasputin at the Frigid Maw, it is seen that he has located a large gemstone, the Sky Anchor. Rasputin then sails away with it. Wizards then discover that if the Sky Anchor is shattered, the Spiral will unravel and become undone. Fortunately, only a Titan has the power to destroy it. Unfortunately, Rasputin has created a large Titan, and it and he travel to the Borealis Peaks, where they plan to destroy the Sky Anchor at its summit. When Wizards confront Rasputin, he transforms into his true form, The Rat. Upon his defeat, Grandfather Spider shows up, warning the Wizard not to interfere in his plans again. Wizards then go back to Baba Yaga, and she decides to enroll her daughter, Mellori, into Ravenwood. Baba Yaga claims this may help Bartleby recover from the mysterious wind.

Oh, throughout questing in Polaris, Wizards discover Grandfather Spider has two more children, Scorpion and Bat. It is assumed they will be in future worlds.

Currently, that is it for the 3rd arc. I obviously left many details out of the summary to keep it brief, so I suggest if you want a much more detailed version, you should read the storyline for yourself and perhaps take notes for memory purposes. I hope you enjoy it :D

Survivor
May 25, 2010
That´s a really good question. I recently started re-playing and if it weren´t for the quest trees on the wiki I would´ve never known my side quests from my main quest. Ican tell you the following untill Dragonspyre (I´m still playing Dragon, so I don´t know averything).

In Wizard City, you get to know Malistaire and why he is evil. You clear the streets and then fight the final boss, Lord Nightshade,

Krok is about finding the Kroconomicon which Malistare wnats to revive his wife. In the pyramid, You get the location of the book and in the Sphinx, you get to know the Order of the Fang and their whereabouts, as well as the Balance School. In the Tomb of Storms, you have Krokhotep as an ally, and beat Krokopatra. Book stolen, on to Marleybone.

In Marleybone, you first go to meet Sherlock, your main helper, in Digmoore station. Hyde, Chelsea and the Ironworks (1st dungeon) are about getting info from the O´Leary cat gang about their whereabouts. You then get info about a planned prison escape that´s about to happen. You then go to Scotland Yard roof streets; Watson is your guide. In Newgate, you witness the escape of Meowiarty with the help of Malistaire, and in Knight´s court you try to figure out his whereabouts and the Necronomicon´s. In Katzenstein´s Lab (2nd dungeon) you find out that he´s in Big Ben. To get to BB, you first need to do the dungeons Counterweight East and West, to fix the mechanisms. You beat Meowiarty, on to Mooshu.

The emperor has fallen ill at Malistaire´s hands and you need to heal him. Hametsu, Tatakai and Crimson (1st dungeon) are about beating guys and healing his body, I believe. Shoshun and it´s streets (Cave, Kishibe and Shirataki (2nd dungeon) are about healing his mind(?) and then Yoshihito (Burial Grounds, Sorrow and Tree, last dungeon) are about healing his spirit(?). When you go to heal him, surprise! There's the Jade Oni. You beat him, onto Dragon.