Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When you meet someone new...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Does anyone else just automatically check other people's stats? Sometimes if people chat in the commons I like to check their level and stats just based off curiosity, or when I'm teamed up. I just automatically do it, its like a reflex

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 6, 2019 wrote:
Does anyone else just automatically check other people's stats? Sometimes if people chat in the commons I like to check their level and stats just based off curiosity, or when I'm teamed up. I just automatically do it, its like a reflex
This is another example of playing the game you way you want to...

My questing partner does this. My daughter does this.

I don't.

It's an option KI supplies so it is not wrong to use it.

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Area51Alien on Mar 6, 2019 wrote:
This is another example of playing the game you way you want to...

My questing partner does this. My daughter does this.

I don't.

It's an option KI supplies so it is not wrong to use it.

Steven Ghoststalker
Yes!

My daughter does this, I don't...but she always magically knows all the best gear set ups and what stats are achieveable at different levels...possibly a connection?

In all honesty it's very useful to do this. You'll have a far better idea of the different gear available etc. I've never got into the habit and I'm so forgetful even if I did look I'd have forgotten within a few minutes. Fortunately I can ask my daughter, ask on here, and use the wiki etc to work out what I can achieve

There is certainly nothing wrong with checking everyone's stats and unless you've got a sieve for a brain (like me lol) it could be extremely helpful to your wizards

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
No I don't really care what their stats are.

Are they a nice person, are they not too pushy, that's what determines if I continue the conversation or flee.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Not at all!

I do it all the time and I think it's nice to compare gear sets and see what unique gear works for them. Overtime, I find everyone can figure out a similar range of statistics based on their school and level so it's interesting to see when someone has gear unlike the norm.

- Noah SilverBlade

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I do, and I am still amazed that people made it to level 130 with 11 resist and 50 damage xD.