Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When will the next world be released?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Title says it all. When will we wizards get to explore the next world?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Soon....

"With Patience, victory is assured."- Professor Greyrose

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I am getting closer to Polaris, so..

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Fable Finder on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Title says it all. When will we wizards get to explore the next world?
Depends, but KI doesn't talk schedule. They'll only announce when what they're working on is very close to ready, regularly about the 98%-99% range.

Previously, Empyrea should be the next world, though, if Mirage is the next world, which I know The Scorpion is going to be there, I'll enjoy it.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Well I would say the test realm might open in early July since it is the right time to not just release a new world but also let everyone know what is coming. So I would say wait this coming Friday and lets see what happens :) Also rumor has it the new world is called Mirage

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Maybe before the end of August? I remember hearing that there were a few updates coming this summer on their latest livestream.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
SpaceYun on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Maybe before the end of August? I remember hearing that there were a few updates coming this summer on their latest livestream.
My bet would be November. They typically release some new content in July/August, like Wysteria and Aquila, fishing, pet upgrades... and then major worlds in Nov. Nothing is ever set in stone though. We'll find out when the next Test Realm opens (probably in the coming month).

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
SpaceYun on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Like Seethe said, They generally don't release massive things over the summer. They might add some more dungeons, or maybe a tiny side world.
ex: Aquila, Wysteria, and Tale of Four Dungeons
Or maybe something completely new, like they did with Jewels

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
Having friends who have talked to KI employees, Mirage is set to come in November. There has been an area named and a new Mirage house will launch in a few months before or during the world. It will include the Scorpion who is a master and will be a shorter but good world exactly like Polaris. (Length)