Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When will my wizard transfer to a new account?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2020
I have waited almost a month and sent a dozen emails to KI to transfer my wizard onto another account. My membership on the new account is about to run out... Can someone tell me how long to wait for the transfer? My brother started playing on my account so I chose to switch my wizard onto a new account so we could play at the same time. I do not want to sound impatient or self focused but I am starting to become confused why my wizard has not transferred yet.
Also yes, I do know I need a membership on both accounts, the account to be activated, and to be in a family plan. I also know the things I will lose when I do it.

-55mag

Administrator
55mag on May 16, 2020 wrote:
I have waited almost a month and sent a dozen emails to KI to transfer my wizard onto another account. My membership on the new account is about to run out... Can someone tell me how long to wait for the transfer? My brother started playing on my account so I chose to switch my wizard onto a new account so we could play at the same time. I do not want to sound impatient or self focused but I am starting to become confused why my wizard has not transferred yet.
Also yes, I do know I need a membership on both accounts, the account to be activated, and to be in a family plan. I also know the things I will lose when I do it.

-55mag
Apologies 55mag, support may be a bit backed up on some of these requests at the moment. If it's been at least 48-72 hours, please feel free to respond to the support ticket email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Please ensure you are only emailing us on one ticket. Any duplicates and repeated responses may slow down support getting back to you.