Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is my next Life attack spell?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi I just learned the level 48 healing spell but then I realized like the last time I got a attack was at level 33. So I was wondering when I get a new attack spell and what the name of it will be. I can't wait 'til I get it because I am starting to get sick of counting on 4 centaurs in a duel. Thanks if you reply!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
Your next attack is Forest Lord at 58. It attacks all enemies with the strength of a centaur. It is a game changer. It's cool too, because for 4 power pips, you can attack all enemies, or heal all friends (rebirth). Have fun, Fellow Theurgist!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
The title is "Forest Lord" it hits all enemies, it's 8 pips, it does 540 - 620 life damage and you get this spell at level 58. It looks like a hairy beast coming out of a forest. (The rest can be a cool animation surprise). Hope I helped.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi I just learned the level 48 healing spell but then I realized like the last time I got a attack was at level 33. So I was wondering when I get a new attack spell and what the name of it will be. I can't wait 'til I get it because I am starting to get sick of counting on 4 centaurs in a duel. Thanks if you reply!
oh, i remember those days too. i got so sick of it that my life wizard stuffed her sideboard full of forest lord tcs and used those instead.

your next attack spell is level 58. and, thankfully, you finally get your attack-all spell.

-von

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
I really feel bad for you. I think lie wizards are neglected by King's Isle, since they do not have a multi-attack spell even at level 48. I see life wizards struggling all the time in Celestia, and I think it's just not fair. Life is a strong school at the beginning and a strong school at the end but in the middle...it's just so hard to get through it without a multi-attack spell.

Good news!

Your next attack spell is at level 58, and it is a strong multi-attack spell called forest lord.

If you can just make it ten more levels, everything will be a lot easier Good luck

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I am like "Whoa!" but so relieved! I thought it'd be like 20 or 30 more levels, but thankfully only 10 ( though it sounds a bit like a long time ) ANYTHING to get a attack all enemy spell! ( I've always wanted to learn one! ) thanks everyone!

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Hang in there! You are almost to the good stuff. With the Forest Lord spell at level 58 and better gear (Waterworks at level 60 or crafted 56 from Wintertusk) your Life wiz will suddenly become very powerful.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Dragoncloud888 on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
I really feel bad for you. I think lie wizards are neglected by King's Isle, since they do not have a multi-attack spell even at level 48. I see life wizards struggling all the time in Celestia, and I think it's just not fair. Life is a strong school at the beginning and a strong school at the end but in the middle...it's just so hard to get through it without a multi-attack spell.

Good news!

Your next attack spell is at level 58, and it is a strong multi-attack spell called forest lord.

If you can just make it ten more levels, everything will be a lot easier Good luck

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary
Death gets Crow trained, which does about as much as an unenchanted Forest Lord when enchanted by Colossal. Unless you craft Deer Knight, Life will enjoy far greater efficiency post-level 58. Every school has some major hurdle to overcome. Just be glad it's not permanently built-in like Storm's low health.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
It's amazing once you get it, and it definitely speeds things up. Especially once you learn the sun school spells and start enchanting them too. Good luck fellow life wizard! :D

Melissa Daydreamer