Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is KI Live in November and December?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Lately there has been no Topic to submit our questions on these forums. Please don't forget to always create a Topic here so those without social media platforms can have a place to submit their questions.

I think you guys do the show a week early to avoid it being on holidays. So, I'm submitting my question now. Can you please reply to this post to give everyone a heads up on when the next 2 KI Live's will be? Thank you!

I actually have 2 questions if that's OK. If not, please pick whichever question is more likely to be answered.

Question for Gamma:
Are you Thankful for not being born a Turkey?

Question for KI:
Will the Spiral ever see a 'Pardoned Turkey' pet?

Administrator
stemogstel on Nov 13, 2022 wrote:
Lately there has been no Topic to submit our questions on these forums. Please don't forget to always create a Topic here so those without social media platforms can have a place to submit their questions.

I think you guys do the show a week early to avoid it being on holidays. So, I'm submitting my question now. Can you please reply to this post to give everyone a heads up on when the next 2 KI Live's will be? Thank you!

I actually have 2 questions if that's OK. If not, please pick whichever question is more likely to be answered.

Question for Gamma:
Are you Thankful for not being born a Turkey?

Question for KI:
Will the Spiral ever see a 'Pardoned Turkey' pet?
Hi stemogstel! KI Live hasn't been announced yet. Thanks for the questions! Please repost those to the appropriate announcement posts we make when they are made. Probably in a week we'll have an announcement out.